Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Pretty cool this weekend. Daughter asked to spend some more time with a manual. Friend said take his Ranger so into the woods we headed.
She fell in love with that little truck says it would be perfect for hauling her dirtbike up camping in a few years. Definitely made me smile.
80B8B4F1 7DDA 4A64 A012 51C6908CB9CF

Gator

Gator

The Most Unknown Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2015
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 700-2
Pretty cool this weekend. Daughter asked to spend some more time with a manual. Friend said take his Ranger so into the woods we headed.
She fell in love with that little truck says it would be perfect for hauling her dirtbike up camping in a few years. Definitely made me smile. View attachment 149161
That is an infectious smile. You've raised her well.

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
She fell in love with that little truck says it would be perfect for hauling her dirtbike up camping in a few years. Definitely made me smile. View attachment 149161

Those old 4 pooper Ford Rangers were hard to kill. Especially the 1997 and below. Once you get past the noise from the power steering pump and the fact that they can get stuck with one tire off the pavement, they weren’t a bad little truck.

Eb0f93e9fa7660269be4d55e29d32ba4

I have even seen some of them with a 4BT.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Those old 4 pooper Ford Rangers were hard to kill. Especially the 1997 and below. Once you get past the noise from the power steering pump and the fact that they can get stuck with one tire off the pavement, they weren’t a bad little truck.

View attachment 149163

This one has a lot of dirt road miles and holds up good. We have a couple employees that have em. Good little trucks. Hell I’d drive that thing myself.
Not so sure about how well one would last with a 4bt though. Might be kinda fun with that turbo Pinto engine from the Merkur xr4ti.

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Very long video but once you get started it’s hard not to watch all of it.

Next door neighbors in college were Skoal girls that dressed up and gave out all the promotional samples - they hooked us up with samples ….gave up dipping several times over the years with a 3 1/2 year streak currently. I miss a dip every now and then but I sure don't miss spending the money cause if I open a can it is getting used that day lol.

EDT to add - if you have not seen this movie it is pretty funny

Last edited:
Reactions: JTW and Todd627
Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Not saying I believe what they say but it’s interesting like you say.
I get what he is saying about nicotine being no more dangerous as caffeine - I even had a doctor tell me that when I was taking nicotine tablets to quit dipping. It was interesting to here about the cases of mouth cancer was Salivary gland cancer (which is rare).

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2

View attachment 149163

Not too hard to figure out I'm not a Ford fan, but I did like the rangers for some reason. I had an '89 with the 2.9 powerstroke, and I beat on it pretty hard. And it took it.

Passed it on to a relative when we moved out west, and one morning it locked up while running, but it had well north of 200k on it. All I did was remove the Mexican graphics and a fuel pump.
My buddy and I used to cruise town in it, and we dubbed it the "Danger Ranger".

J

JTW

Next door neighbors in college were Skoal girls that dressed up and gave out all the promotional samples - they hooked us up with samples ….gave up dipping several times over the years with a 3 1/2 year streak currently. I miss a dip every now and then but I sure don't miss spending the money cause if I open a can it is getting used that day lol.

EDT to add - if you have not seen this movie it is pretty funny
Love that movie!

Reactions: BWAF and Todd627

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!