Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Paul Bunyan Days is the only time you see St. Marie’s this busy. Tomorrow it’ll look like a small city
C8C62549 C8EB 475F 9397 AE1966BDA871

Pincher smells we just hit the woods! Was napping till we turned in.
1BA1DFD2 7AE3 4710 A137 EE99A04D4E71

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
Cheers boys, finally got into my garage fridge and realized the sons of b****es that came out last weekend drank all my good beer and left what looks like about 10 Natty light in there lol. Oh well, it's cold!
IMG 20190829 200949

advertisement
Remington

Remington

Fife! POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Oh, give us an update on pop!
he’s doing well. They’ve moved him to a physical rehab home on Tuesday I went yesterday to visit him. He was in good spirits and has a nice room over looking a garden and small waterfall. He said they do PT twice a day and he’s getting plenary of rest. He’ll be there 14-22 days depending on how well he professes. He’s such a tall guy and he and my moms age, she can’t handle him till he’s more able. That’s why they sent him there. Been getting a lot of visitors so he’s happy. Told me to be careful and enjoy ourself son our Colorado trip.

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
he’s doing well. They’ve moved him to a physical rehab home on Tuesday I went yesterday to visit him. He was in good spirits and has a nice room over looking a garden and small waterfall. He said they do PT twice a day and he’s getting plenary of rest. He’ll be there 14-22 days depending on how well he professes. He’s such a tall guy and he and my moms age, she can’t handle him till he’s more able. That’s why they sent him there. Been getting a lot of visitors so he’s happy. Told me to be careful and enjoy ourself son our Colorado trip.
Yep! Go relax and have fun on the Colorado trip! Gonna sure miss seeing y’all.

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Good to hear

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

advertisement