Bad_bowtie

Huge member
Lifetime Member
Jun 29, 2016
East Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4
Our neighbors tow vehicle here at Royal Blue made me think of @CumminsPusher. Ram 250 Roysl SE. Clean as can be. I've been looking for a cheap older tow rig, would love to find one this nice on the cheap!
20190921 182456

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Our neighbors tow vehicle here at Royal Blue made me think of @CumminsPusher. Ram 250 Roysl SE. Clean as can be. I've been looking for a cheap older tow rig, would love to find one this nice on the cheap!
View attachment 156916
You know everyone says they are old and hard to keep dependable but especially in 2x4 form it’s nothing. Front end is all that can really go wrong with the right truck. Build it once with good stuff and forget about it. Mine is Cummins/manual/Dana. Just not much to go wrong. Definitely cheaper if something somehow does fail.

advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Well my daughter getting serious about running with the derby guys, she’s pushing hard. The guys agreed she can run so I’ll be looking for a car for her. If she and my ol lady didn’t have as much fun as they do I wouldn’t be doing this s***. Can’t wait for them to get out on the track. Just not putting them in the pickup. Need a couple Crown Victoria’s.
8938D1A4 3D15 40EB 8DC3 672EB045FB67

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!