Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Man, I still have a ways to go till 3 more of mine are out the door!! But I can’t say I don’t miss the days when they were younger. That’s for sure...
It all happens so fast! I always spent as much time as possible with the kids while they were still kids which was good but they still grow up as fast, haven’t found a way to slow it all down.
Last one is growing up faster then the others did and I sure don’t it. She’s still my baby but she’s nearly as tall as I now. It makes me proud and hurts at the same time. Can never get time back so the best you can do is spend it wisely.

ProudDadOf5

ProudDadOf5

It all started with “Hold My Beer”
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 25, 2019
Winfield, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
It all happens so fast! I always spent as much time as possible with the kids while they were still kids which was good but they still grow up as fast, haven’t found a way to slow it all down.
Last one is growing up faster then the others did and I sure don’t it. She’s still my baby but she’s nearly as tall as I now. It makes me proud and hurts at the same time. Can never get time back so the best you can do is spend it wisely.

Amen, that is the honest truth. Well said my friend‼️ @CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Hell yeah they do. Unless I’m in the woods then it comes with some carnage lol
I’ve got the other problem. When having a few beers I tend to go slower and more technical, other then plastics from the trees I don’t break much. When sober I’ll hit anything at any speed and break the important crap.

Koda

Koda

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2016
Canton Ga
Ownership

1. 1000-5
One of the best onstage performances I have seen was Kid Rock. He played every instrument at some point during the show. It was a company convention in a embassy suits and he was sick but he still put on a hell of a show

Yes. He put on an outstanding performance and the girls on the stripper poles didn’t hurt the show either

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lilred500

Lilred500

Keep it on the rubber side
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2019
Wv
Ownership

1. 500
I’ve got the other problem. When having a few beers I tend to go slower and more technical, other then plastics from the trees I don’t break much. When sober I’ll hit anything at any speed and break the important crap.
I’m not to bad until somebody says you won’t make it through that then hold my beer and get a strap ready happens lol luckily it hasn’t happened to the p5 yet

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I’m not to bad until somebody says you won’t make it through that then hold my beer and get a strap ready happens lol luckily it hasn’t happened to the p5 yet
It is hard to back down from a challenge!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!