Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Last time I was given some of that was at the Takeover. The day my machine went out of commission because of a stupid ass rock in the trail I got back to cabin and started hammering that.
Don’t remember anything shortly after but woke up the next day to a bunch of stories I’m not completely sure were true but @JTW could’nt sit on his ass, couldn’t make eye contact with me, my sack itched really bad, and the peanut butter was all gone.

Last edited:
Bad_bowtie

Bad_bowtie

Huge member
Lifetime Member
Jun 29, 2016
East Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4
Last time I was given some of that was at the Takeover. The day my machine went out of commission because of a stupid ass rock in the trail I got back to cabin and started hammering that.
Don’t remember anything shortly after but woke up the next day to a bunch of stories I’m not completely sure were true but @JTW could’nt sit on his ass, couldn’t make eye contact with me, my sack itched really bad, and the peanut butter was all gone.

65ODCwM00NVmEyLsX3

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
That Ford picture must have been photoshopped by a 4th grader. They must have liked the Pioneer look but didn't want to pay Honda for the badge on the grill, so they bring in Sally from HR and she pulled in her kid to do it. Still has the Pioneer rear wheels but they shopped the can-am up front. I must say I do kind of like the mash up

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!