Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well... Drank 2 64 oz drafts and then let my toddler pick out some new pajamas for Dad at Walmart :confused:. Guess I'm a rocket scientist now!

View attachment 161529
Adam, Bro, I give you full props for rocking those but I don’t know that I would have posted it. You are crazy though...(for the record) lol. :D

advertisement
Redone

Redone

Nov 14, 2018
wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Shocks make the difference!
So I went with the 814’s not exactly sure yet how good/great they are just finished installing them this week. Took one ride around property seems better but need a good ten miles to break them in figured windrock should help with that. Also at the same time I removed brand new highlighter lift (gonna sell can’t use it with 814’s) and removed sway bar hoping it will be a big improvement

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!