sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
A little off subject (even though this thread don't really have a subject) have y'all ever noticed that there "might" be some members on here that have multiple screen names on here depending on the subject. Just curious, I see patterns in the language of the post that it is more than likely the same person.

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
A little off subject (even though this thread don't really have a subject) have y'all ever noticed that there "might" be some members on here that have multiple screen names on here depending on the subject. Just curious, I see patterns in the language of the post that it is more than likely the same person.
......Hey......Don't blow.......
.......My cover........
...Not Kool......Dude....

Remington

Remington

Fife! POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X

Never fear there my friend! There is only one Remington no double life here. That's just weird and twisted.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Never fear there my friend! There is only one Remington no double life here. That's just weird and twisted.
I should have a few but all three of my personalities are under my screen name. I'm sure it's obvious

J

JTW

Yes... there's some creeper dude that goes by Honda something or the other, he has several similar screen names! Pretty sure he has intercourse with men for money!!

Ps... can I borrow $20??

Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3

Well i struggle to remember my own s*** let alone that plus another "person". You'll just have to take my ADD and smart ass comments all rolled up into one bundle of joy. lol

I guess I haven't noticed this happening. Ha! Hence, the ADD comment. I don't really.....but seriously.....

advertisement
chadbo

chadbo

Mama tried
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2015
Seminary , Ms
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Does this person have 2 machines? You do know @Delton talks to himself huh?

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
I'm not smart enough to keep up with multiple screen names:confused:;)

Last edited:
Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I haven't noticed but I remember some cheating on the ride of the month and hondasxs calling it out. But as far as post no. Hopefully @AKRider is one of them! And is still around.

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Good morning my friends!

IMG 20170515 064212030

advertisement