Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I was on a work job in North Georgia years back and heard about Merle playing at a little bar in the hills of North Georgia and me and a coworker went out and drink beer and listened to him all evening. It was one of the better concerts I’ve been to.

I went to watch Clint black this summer and he sounded good live. It’s sad to see that we are losing all of the good ones.

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Brother I my b a yank but I grew up with that stuff. My mom is from south eastern KY. I love that stuff
I did as well, I stayed with my grandparents during the summers and we only listened to the good stuff. It was a good deal, I learned what good music was and my Grandpa had full time free labor.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
He was the best! I've watched an old highway men live on the public channel at night. Waylon was the best on that stage. And it was obvious.
You know it bud! God bless his hart! He speaks to the hart of us!
Listening to county gold with Roudy Yates tonight. On the second round now:eek: but still goin. He’s got at least 3 or 4 songs a night on there

Russ989

Russ989

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I was on a work job in North Georgia years back and heard about Merle playing at a little bar in the hills of North Georgia and me and a coworker went out and drink beer and listened to him all evening. It was one of the better concerts I’ve been to.

I went to watch Clint black this summer and he sounded good live. It’s sad to see that we are losing all of the good ones.
There aren’t many that sound good live, those old guys were true artists and musicians.

Landman

Landman

The Great Bearded One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 27, 2017
Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Cheers gents... bit of Pappy Van Winkle 12 yr (1 & 2) and Pappy 10yr (3). Goooood stuff!!

AD0AF81C 4436 4A2F 99FA C19BF067CA6F

This was from earlier tonight... afterwards we ended up at Twin Peaks again!

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X

I’m tellin ya Clint Black was amazing
And still is good! I’ve seen that guy 3-4 times. Dam good! One of my favorite so called “currant country singers” y’all know what I mean there;)

Russ989

Russ989

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My old man use to listen to this on cassette in his Chevy Luv truck when I was a kid. Dam good stuff! I’ll never forget it an what it means. We wore that cassette out going south going to visit my relatives in May town Ky
That’s a classic!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!