Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Gotta give my daughter some props. Her room was an add on to the house years ago and they didn’t do a good job so she wanted to make it better. She tore down all the taping and chipped out all the mud work. She retaped and mudded everything. Had a little help from the wife but it really turned into her project. She watched some videos and learned how to do it all.
sanded down everything and is now painting, have to say she’d done a great job and has had extreme patience. A girl her age normally just asks for things but she’s taken it to a different degree and wanted to do it herself.:)
I was a little butthurt in the beginning to not be involved and it’s been hard to stay away but now I can appreciate what she was doing
17535CF0 558F 49B5 ABE7 8CE90ED0E722

Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
Gotta give my daughter some props. Her room was an add on to the house years ago and they didn’t do a good job so she wanted to make it better. She tore down all the taping and chipped out all the mud work. She retaped and mudded everything. Had a little help from the wife but it really turned into her project. She watched some videos and learned how to do it all.
sanded down everything and is now painting, have to say she’d done a great job and has had extreme patience. A girl her age normally just asks for things but she’s taken it to a different degree and wanted to do it herself.:)
I was a little butthurt in the beginning to not be involved and it’s been hard to stay away but now I can appreciate what she was doing
View attachment 194781
I know exactly what you mean about being butt hurt by not being asked to be involved. It means that we are raising our daughters properly Brother. 👍🏼

Last edited:
NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
View attachment 194781
Obviously you’ve done well raising her sir.

J

JTW

I think he’d come down to 30. Those things bring 20+ really quick in just good shape. See um over 10 that need restored. I wouldn’t personally spend that even though I love them but with the price of having things done it makes sense to just spend cash up front.
People just don’t understand how expensive it is to have something restored unless someone puts in their own time. Even then sometimes. Keep in mind that dumb Fiesta I did awhile back had 14k in just body and paint, that guy was way south of 20k and that’s for a car that “might” be worth 5-6.
I learned that lesson real quick on my Willys Jeep... I had 10k in it real quick and it’s nowhere near show quality! I’m noticing this enclosed build is very similar too. Depending on how “nice” you want to make it as to how quickly the money pours into it!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!