Lilred500

Lilred500

Keep it on the rubber side
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2019
Wv
Ownership

1. 500
That's pretty nice. I like the full box.
Yeah me too it needs a little bit of love been fixing oil leaks on it whoever tried to re gasket it did a real piss poor job got all the leaks cured up high now I have to replace the vacuum pump/power steering seals and probably a oil pan gasket. But for 3500 with less than 200k miles I couldn’t complain other than it’s auto but I can always swap that if I want. Big plans coming for it.

ToddACimer

ToddACimer

Pioneer 1005-2
Lifetime Member
Oct 7, 2016
Oshkosh, Wi
Ownership

1. 1000-5
What made you decide on a new trailer?

Mostly constantly wishing my old trailer was just a bit longer. My wife's sister bought a Can-am Commander this week so we'd both fit too. Overall the 18' was nice but not great. This has brakes on both axles and it's 600lbs lighter with the same load rating.

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Hollerwood Park, Kentucky Cave,,,

Funny story about Hollerwood.
From Sept of 2016 to Sept of 2018 I lived in Lawrenceburg, KY. Just south of Frankfort, and like 1.5 hours from Hollerwood. This was after 8 years in AZ (having grown up in NC). AZ has virtually unlimited riding, so KY was a big letdown in that respect...as I knew it would be.

Talk of what became Hollerwood was going on when I got to kanetucky, so I was excited to have another place to go. And more talk. And more talk. I watched on FB as meetings would be delayed, etc. I would have thought it was a branch of government, it moved so slowly. I finally kinda gave up on it, and joked with the wife that it would probably open as soon as I moved away.
I was, literally, in the Penske truck during the move back to AZ when I saw the opening date announced.
Seems to be doing well.

farmtimpioneer

farmtimpioneer

Wise Men Still Seek "Him"
Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018
Brookville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
From Sept of 2016 to Sept of 2018 I lived in Lawrenceburg, KY. Just south of Frankfort, and like 1.5 hours from Hollerwood. This was after 8 years in AZ (having grown up in NC). AZ has virtually unlimited riding, so KY was a big letdown in that respect...as I knew it would be.

Talk of what became Hollerwood was going on when I got to kanetucky, so I was excited to have another place to go. And more talk. And more talk. I watched on FB as meetings would be delayed, etc. I would have thought it was a branch of government, it moved so slowly. I finally kinda gave up on it, and joked with the wife that it would probably open as soon as I moved away.
I was, literally, in the Penske truck during the move back to AZ when I saw the opening date announced.
Seems to be doing well.

There is a lot of area to ride with trails between Hollerwood and Bone Yard park and it is growing, but we are fortunate enough to have some good local friends down there that are good guides and know lots of ins and outs, it helps to know the locals and that opens up many more options for riding, some of the problems just like any of these areas the bad ones ruin it for the good people, the locals get victimized buy a couple of jerks that don’t respect the property or privacy and it makes all of us look bad,,,,:)👍

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Seems to be doing well.
and NC Still sucks for riding!!!

Reactions: Plumber32
DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
There is a lot of area to ride with trails between Hollerwood and Bone Yard park and it is growing, but we are fortunate enough to have some good local friends down there that are good guides and know lots of ins and outs, it helps to know the locals and that opens up many more options for riding, some of the problems just like any of these areas the bad ones ruin it for the good people, the locals get victimized buy a couple of jerks that don’t respect the property or privacy and it makes all of us look bad,,,,:)👍
I know locals had been riding that area for years. Think they called it something else.
and NC Still sucks for riding!!!
I know. Why do you think I left?

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Finally happened. My buddy in Idaho is a huge Ford guy and would never own a Dodge. Swore against those pieces of s***. Drove mine awhile back and realized quickly the mileage and durability. Always liked 12valves though. Had two recent issues with 7.3. He saw the light.
First rig he’s actually spent much on, especially wrecked because he owns a wrecking yard.
98 12valve 5-speed 4x4. 126k on it, was someone he knew, buyback was 5200 and that’s what he paid. Going to help him fix it up to keep.
794B9773 E15E 4912 94FF FC32F0FB0CD6
03C0F5D9 76B9 4D06 82AF D16DEA562E5F

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Finally happened. My buddy in Idaho is a huge Ford guy and would never own a Dodge. Swore against those pieces of s***. Drove mine awhile back and realized quickly the mileage and durability. Always like 12valves though. Had two recent issues with 7.3. He saw the light.
First rig he’s actually spent much on, especially wrecked because he owns a wrecking yard.
98 12valve 5-speed 4x4. 126k on it, was someone he knew, buyback was 5200 and that’s what he paid. Going to help him fix it up to keep.
View attachment 204709 View attachment 204710
Ok, let's hear the first part of the story?

Reactions: Todd627 and Mudwing

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!