1. 1000-5
RB3offroad

RB3offroad

Vendor
Nov 2, 2017
Tempe, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Man...I could use some trail time. It's been a f***ed up week.

Thursday at 5am, my mom texts me. She doesn't understand the whole "time zone" thing, so it's not unusual. But this was something I'd want to be woken up for.
As i rolled over and read the text, you could have given me 1 million guesses...hell, 10 million as to what I was going to read, and I still wouldn't have been close. My cousin, about 11 years my senior, had shot his wife, and then himself. They were 57 years old.
We are all in shock, mostly due to the fact that this totally seems out of character for him. He was more the type to tell them where the door was than to fawn over "lost love"...and that's one aspect I couldn't wrap my head around. After getting some info today, it's seems slightly less shocking...for lack of a better term, and it might not have been so much about that.

Apparently, they have been on the rocks for some time, though few people knew it, and she had been seeing someone else, despite what seems like an honest effort to work through things. According to the information I got today, she had returned to his residence after being gone for a few weeks, and was removing belongings. According to the same source, should already removed money from bank accounts, and left little in the house.
My guess would be that he arrived home and interrupted this process, they got into an argument, and he shot her in a rage. A short time later, probably realizing what he'd done and that he was going to spend the rest of his life dealing with it, probably from prison, he decided it was best just to end his too. All just conjecture on my part.

It was his stepson (her son from a previous) and brother who found them...and I can't even imagine what that must have been like for them.
There are a few people in my family where this wouldn't have surprised me, but from this guy it was totally a surprise. People say he had a bad temper, but to me it wasn't so much someone that would go off the handle and kill someone as he was somebody who just didn't have a high tolerance for b******* and would let you know. I honestly think the fact that she was leaving had little to do with this.

And that's the part that really kind of bites: whenever there was work to be done for someone in his family, he was the first one to show up. To me he was about as even-keeled as anyone I've ever known. He was always around, always reliable, and would always help you if you needed help. And for his life to end this way just seems completely and totally unfair. The whole world seems to be going crazy, and there are days where I'm just completely disillusioned by it.

My family could use your prayers.
So Sorry its the hardest not understanding why and someone you know that would help anyone.

Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
Does his name start with dswv42?
EF59D585 3037 4D36 AAB6 FF1A51773705

advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Well cheers guys!
Decided to have dinner at my favorite place Dave’s Bar and Grill. Going to be a quiet night tonight as my daughter is at summer camp and my wife is 40 miles in the woods at our favorite water spot on lake Pend Oreille in Idaho visiting with our friends. Took one weekend off and she needed back out of the city lol.
Hate it when not with family, which isn’t often thankfully but going to turn in early as it’s going to be a long bit of work starting tomorrow.
A196C4CE CCD7 426B 84C3 E986A0943CAA
7FA8B9F7 E58D 4772 A172 57415FDAE31D

D

dswv42

Jul 8, 2020
Charleston, WV
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
If y'all were looking for a way to fix every issue known on the P1k since it's inception, there's a fella over in the P1k threads who knows how to fix them all without ever even having driven one 🙄

View attachment 212460
Does his name start with dswv42?
Yep, he was the reason for this:

View attachment 212716

And forums wonder why social media is killing them, when in reality they are killing themselves. Time to go now.

20200714 230142

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
And forums wonder why social media is killing them, when in reality they are killing themselves. Time to go now.

View attachment 212721
Have you tried posting in the same manner you have here on Facebook? I'd love it if you would so I could pick up some new memes from the comments. Sorry to see you go, I feel like you were on the cusp of greatness

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Have you tried posting in the same manner you have here on Facebook? I'd love it if you would so I could pick up some new memes from the comments. Sorry to see you go, I feel like you were on the cusp of greatness
The cusp of greatness.....love it!

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Careful, he offered to go toe to toe with @Remington! He went full on key board warrior! 😂

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!