100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
What I can tell you, is @100Acre needs to be the P1k SuperATV split windshield ambassador. I can't believe the hits that thing has taken and is somehow still in one piece and in good shape.
My moments of contact are precise and practiced. I actually believe it has its own force field. I wish I did. I still can’t figure out how I took out the rear view mirror...?

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
Went out to check on the kids tortoise since we got him a new heat lamp this morning...

Looks like he's pretty comfy haha

PXL 20201023 133503586

100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Shoulder still hurts, still can’t pick anything up without strainning it. I’m thinking rear view shoulder and Between shoulder blade And spine on the passenger Side hand hold on the cage. Landed halfway out passenger side window. Dragged myself rest of way out. at that point 1000 was high centered and stuck.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
No, face was intact with no signs of injury other than the typical ugly-ass mirror breaking face of ill repute. I did go for a spin inside the cab. I don’t remember it all. Happened so fast
Ask Bayleaf, she might might remember more. Btw how is she?

100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ask Bayleaf, she might might remember more. Btw how is she?
I was so worried about her when it happened apparently she had somehow hopped out unscathed like a cat. At first I didn’t see her and thought the worst. I used my legs to rock the 1000 up to make sure she wasn’t underneath. I when She came up to me my heart was elated! I started praying right there. I even thanked him. Then I started having trouble breathing. The worst of it was waiting then the ride out (thankfully in a Honda) was near pure torture. i kept yelling at the driver to put it in 4 low. Then he went up and it came down hard on my side- twice Wham!!! 3 rd time he made it over. Went into shock and started shutting down in cold sweats passing out. Not something I want to experience again. Still suffering physically for it and I’m sure financially later. Thankful the Bunny is safe! For the Bunny is my gift from God!
4A343266 DB4E 4DD6 9108 1FF687F65CF4

advertisement
DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Shoulder still hurts, still can’t pick anything up without strainning it. I’m thinking rear view shoulder and Between shoulder blade And spine on the passenger Side hand hold on the cage. Landed halfway out passenger side window. Dragged myself rest of way out. at that point 1000 was high centered and stuck.
You know...those seatbelt things, they can be pretty useful?

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!