Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
Man, I always like a good throwback Thursday

Day she came home...

2 weeks later at Takeover and my dad looking back up 26 and saying there was no way we were going to get back up that (he was right). We slid down that trail like it was a roller coaster. I was in 4WD in reverse at one point trying to slow down because it was slicker than owl s*** and we were just along for the ride.

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
I drank a lot of beer that week, didn't say too much, just enough to have a real good time from a different perspective! HA!
That must have been when I saw you, lol. You were hammered drunk headed the opposite way up the mountain from the convoy headed down from Top of the World hahaha. I don't remember what you said but you hollered something when you got by and hammered down.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Man, I always like a good throwback Thursday

Day she came home...

View attachment 236154

2 weeks later at Takeover and my dad looking back up 26 and saying there was no way we were going to get back up that (he was right). We slid down that trail like it was a roller coaster. I was in 4WD in reverse at one point trying to slow down because it was slicker than owl s*** and we were just along for the ride.

View attachment 236156
Boy you can tell it was greased snot by those tires!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!