H.F.A.W.H.A. meeting

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
20170630 190402
20170630 190411

The wife trying this tonight! Brewed in Louisiana. She likes it , me not so much.

Windrock1000

Windrock1000

Move out of the way! I'm lost?
Lifetime Member
Jun 26, 2016
Windrock, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Somebody give me the low down on the beer. Haven't you found one you like or are you searching for the forbidden fruit? Is it like a wine tasting or a super beer?

Reactions: sharp
Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Somebody give me the low down on the beer. Haven't you found one you like or are you searching for the forbidden fruit? Is it like a wine tasting or a super beer?
I have my 3 go to beers, Coors Light, Corona, and Landshark. I also like Rolling Rock, and Warstiener. This is what I will typically buy. Wife likes these fruity beers. :rolleyes:

Windrock1000

Windrock1000

Move out of the way! I'm lost?
Lifetime Member
Jun 26, 2016
Windrock, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have my 3 go to beers, Coors Light, Corona, and Landshark. I also like Rolling Rock, and Warstiener. This is what I will typically buy. Wife likes these fruity beers. :rolleyes:

Big women, mopeds, and now fruity beer are all good things until you bros catch you enjoying them.

advertisement
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!