TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I was so glad yall came both days. Y'all are welcome with us anytime, hopefully we can do it again soon. And we cant say thank you enough for the firewood. 9 was awesome in the rain. You weren't the the only 1 that she out drove on that obstacle, she made us all look bad then she went back and done it again lol.

And oh yeah, cheers! Might as well drink this leftover alcohol.
View attachment 241019
Make that 2 tie rods. I went up to clean the machine today. Noticed my steering wheel aint straight and its pulling slightly to the driver side. Must have been that last big rut on trail 4 that u and plumber made it through. His wife tried and didn't make it. So I hit it as hard as I could thinking I could at least get her on that 1. Nope didn't happen. I never noticed the steering last night. Its not bent real bad.
20201213 161503

J

JTW

Make that 2 tie rods. I went up to clean the machine today. Noticed my steering wheel aint straight and its pulling slightly to the driver side. Must have been that last big rut on trail 4 that u and plumber made it through. His wife tried and didn't make it. So I hit it as hard as I could thinking I could at least get her on that 1. Nope didn't happen. I never noticed the steering last night. Its not bent real bad.View attachment 241058
You’ll have that on them bigger jobs.

Bad_bowtie

Bad_bowtie

Huge member
Lifetime Member
Jun 29, 2016
East Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4
Make that 2 tie rods. I went up to clean the machine today. Noticed my steering wheel aint straight and its pulling slightly to the driver side. Must have been that last big rut on trail 4 that u and plumber made it through. His wife tried and didn't make it. So I hit it as hard as I could thinking I could at least get her on that 1. Nope didn't happen. I never noticed the steering last night. Its not bent real bad.View attachment 241058

Yep, I know exactly the spot your talking about. I checked mine over when I washed it earlier kinda expecting one to be bent but got lucky. LoL, wasn't we just saying after the first one they start becoming more common.

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks for letting me tag along. Thats the most damage I've ever had. Tie rod, 2 front mudbusters and rock rash on my new soft doors from driving on my side. It's also the most I've ever had to have other people help me out(3 times). Got out drove by a woman in a wolverine. The rain made trail 9 pucker factor 5x worse then when I did it before. Sounds like a bad time but that's some of the most fun I've had in a long time. I thought I was a pretty good driver but after this weekend, I'm mediocre at best. LolView attachment 241009View attachment 241010View attachment 241011View attachment 241012View attachment 241013View attachment 241014 View attachment 241021
It was great meeting and riding with you! Hope mrs B. Had fun lol. It was a great ride. Both days.

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I was secretly praying you didn't grenade the front end there! You gave it hell! 30" tires help a lot.

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
It was great meeting and riding with you! Hope mrs B. Had fun lol. It was a great ride. Both days.
She was definitely tripping doing dragon's back and trail 9. I'm just glad she was over her hangover by the time we did 9 or I would have had a cab full of puke. She still thinks she a party animal. Lol

advertisement
advertisement