Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Are you watching the news? All these questions and statements need to be turned around and answered by the media! Seems as the media wants a civil war? To report on!
Oh you know exactly how it’s going to play out and spun into.

Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
We now know it was Antifags. Some reports of them bussed in. They did it...and there were probably some Trump supporters that got caught up in the moment, but this was mostly the same old, same old. And Trump will be blamed, as you know.

Trump's twitter and FB have been suspended, including a message where he ask protesters to leave (something lib media were screaming for at the time).
I'm sure you all saw Pence show his true colors today. His career, and probably the republican party, died today. And Mitch McConnel. In what may be the closing days of his term, we are truly seeing what he has been up against with the swamp. They are all corrupt, and I hope he declassifies EVERYTHING hiding the corruption.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
We now know it was Antifags. Some reports of them bussed in. They did it...and there were probably some Trump supporters that got caught up in the moment, but this was mostly the same old, same old. And Trump will be blamed, as you know.

Trump's twitter and FB have been suspended, including a message where he ask protesters to leave (something lib media were screaming for at the time).
I'm sure you all saw Pence show his true colors today. His career, and probably the republican party, died today. And Mitch McConnel. In what may be the closing days of his term, we are truly seeing what he has been up against with the swamp. They are all corrupt, and I hope he declassifies EVERYTHING hiding the corruption.
AMEN!

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
Don't know how many of you have seen Designated survivor, but it's about due time for it. Get rid of all of them. Nobody should be able to make a career out of being a "civil servant", much less millions of dollars in the process.

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Don't know how many of you have seen Designated survivor, but it's about due time for it. Get rid of all of them. Nobody should be able to make a career out of being a "civil servant", much less millions of dollars in the process.
Amen!

advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
That’s a great show

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Big day today, Daughters first time behind the wheel with a permit, legally. She’s been driving anything and everything for years, in fact drove the school bus 7 years ago but that wasn’t exactly high traffic.
She’s got some bad habits formed on the legal side so we’re working on that but she’s probably one of the safest kids on the road
As good as it feels I can’t help but think how my girl is growing up too fast.
ED6E78B2 6E5C 4E9C 8082 B764842BB328

Last edited:
Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
Big day today, Daughters first time behind the wheel with a permit, legally. She’s been driving anything and everything for years, in fact drove the school bus 7 years ago but that wasn’t exactly high traffic.
She’s got some bad habits formed on the legal side so we’re working on that but she’s probably one of the safest kids on the road
As good as it feels I can’t help but think how my girl is growing up too fast.
View attachment 247858
That's awesome Dave, now you've got a ride to TakeOver!

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!