Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Look who it is. @WillyBill at the treehouse. @100Acre property across the street, kinda weird with him here as a real resident. “Street” is used very loosely here lol. We’re 35 miles down a dirt road. Willybill tough, he’ll bring his toy hauler in here where not exactly too many others will, they think it’s a good ride out in the RZR lmao.
it’s warm, almost 100. Funny as hell no one else camping on way in. No one even for the 4th! Fair weather people I tell ya, people are soft. Anyways this is camp for this weekend.
Finally all unloaded, truck was incredible even on the 7mile pull up the big grade. Cooling off a bit and enjoying some well deserved beers.

B5A5165D 70C7 4D3B 88F0 E1BED7408F44

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Look who it is. @WillyBill at the treehouse. @100Acre property across the street, kinda weird with him here as a real resident. “Street” is used very loosely here lol. We’re 35 miles down a dirt road. Willybill tough, he’ll bring his toy hauler in here where not exactly too many others will, they think it’s a good ride out in the RZR lmao.
it’s warm, almost 100. Funny as hell no one else camping on way in. No one even for the 4th! Fair weather people I tell ya, people are soft. Anyways this is camp for this weekend.
Finally all unloaded, truck was incredible even on the 7mile pull up the big grade. Cooling off a bit and enjoying some well deserved beers.

View attachment 281756
I must have scared @WillyBill. He didn't come down this year. I was hoping to get my Russian water back...

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
America! Red-white-blue.
Working hard at the car wash. Damn nice on a hot day.
Wolverine done. Looks pretty damn good for beat up totaled out machine, gotta scratch the new blue up looks out of place. Clutch standing tall! She’s gunna earn her keep tonight for the big 4th nightride. And @100Acre machine joining in. This is pic before tonight’s carnage.

FEE6DE27 650D 48F7 9ECC 290EB6E302CE

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
America! Red-white-blue.
Working hard at the car wash. Damn nice on a hot day.
Wolverine done. Looks pretty damn good for beat up totaled out machine, gotta scratch the new blue up looks out of place. Clutch standing tall! She’s gunna earn her keep tonight for the big 4th nightride. And @100Acre machine joining in. This is pic before tonight’s carnage.

View attachment 281853
Totaled out Wolvie?

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Totaled out Wolvie?
Well it would’ve been easily totaled had I turned it in. Did a lot of work in that machine as of lately. The Pioneer actually was. Rebuilt it. Guess we’re hard on things, all those dirt roads.

advertisement
DG Rider

DG Rider

Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
J80

J80

Lifetime Member
Dec 29, 2018
WNC
So...does this standing stone jump out in front of you?
The trail that goes off from standing stone is pretty damn scary. So @TripleB was the leader and he’s like this next part could get tricky and I’m following TripleB and he pulls up to where it drops off and all of a sudden he drops off in his ride and his front passenger tire fell in this 4 foot gully on the right side of the trail and his machine stood up in the rear at about 12 o’clock and I look at my wife and say we about to die 🤣🤣🤣🤣 so TripleB made it down and I was next in line so I drop my front tires off and I hit the brakes and stop and looked at it for a minute and decided not to try it in a p500. While I was sitting there staring death right in the face I look over and ask @Ohio4x4 if he would like to drive it down for me and I could see the fear in his face and he was like I’ve never driven one of those b****es so I don’t know what it will do and I’m like damnit just drive it down Ohio 🤣🤣🤣. When I decided not to go off @DrShotgun hooked his winch to my ride to pull me back up he started sliding towards me cause the ground was as wet as I make a woman 🤣🤣🤣 then they hooked to shotgun to keep him from sliding and they got me back up and I went down the side trail to live another day 🤣🤣🤣 and I after chickened out and a few others did to @JenElio and @Ohio4x4 drove their p1000’s off the s*** my pants part and made it down but the main thing is we all made it out alive to drive another day. The End

Last edited:
DG Rider

DG Rider

Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
The trail that goes off from standing stone is pretty damn scary. So @TripleB was the leader and he’s like this next part could get tricky and I’m following TripleB and he pulls up to where it drops off and all of a sudden he drops off in his ride and his front passenger tire fell in this 4 foot gully on the right side of the trail and his machine stood up in the rear at about 12 o’clock and I look at my wife and say we about to die 🤣🤣🤣🤣 so TripleB made it down and I was next in line so I drop my front tires off and I hit the brakes and stop and looked at it for a minute and decided not to try it in a p500. While I was sitting there staring death right in the face I look over and ask @Ohio4x4 if he would like to drive it down for me and I could see the fear in his face and he was like I’ve never driven one of those b****es so I don’t know what it will do and I’m like damnit just drive it down Ohio 🤣🤣🤣. When I decided not to go off @DrShotgun hooked his winch to my ride to pull me back up he started sliding towards me cause the ground was as wet as I make a woman 🤣🤣🤣 then they hooked to shotgun to keep him from sliding and they got me back up and I went down the side trail to live another day 🤣🤣🤣 and I after chickened out and a few others did to @JenElio and @Ohio4x4 drove their p1000’s off the s*** my pants part and made it down but the main thing is we all made it out alive to drive another day. The End
So...that's a no?;) 500's don't like ruts.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!