DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Well...shyte. Thought I was gonna get to ride this weekend with highs in the 80's, but flash flooding is happening...and expected tomorrow. Pretty hard to find a trail in these parts that doesn't cross a wash without riding around in circles. Best to stay out of them.

Missing riding time in the desert because of triple digit heat seems like a given...and I can deal with it, but missing it because of rain is a real pisser!

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well...shyte. Thought I was gonna get to ride this weekend with highs in the 80's, but flash flooding is happening...and expected tomorrow. Pretty hard to find a trail in these parts that doesn't cross a wash without riding around in circles. Best to stay out of them.

Missing riding time in the desert because of triple digit heat seems like a given...and I can deal with it, but missing it because of rain is a real pisser!
Heck go anyway, I love the videos of a flash flood! Just stay on the right side.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Heck go anyway, I love the videos of a flash flood! Just stay on the right side.
We have a customer that's director of Beaver Lake Water Shed, he once told me when an area hits 15% hard surface you have to start being creative with water run off to slow it down or you will be more susceptible for flash floods, wonder why we have so many floods?

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!