ToddACimer

ToddACimer

Pioneer 1005-2
Lifetime Member
Oct 7, 2016
Oshkosh, Wi
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I know. Good to hear from ya. How you doing?
Keeping busy with work. Pioneer hasn't been out much lately. Was a busy year moving to a new house and keeping track of the kids and life stuff. Ordered a bunch of parts for the wife's Wildcat, power steering and diy taller doors. Hoping to work on that stuff over the next couple months and be ready for a trip the Arkansas in March. I have a group of guys joining me for Takeover, definitely looking forward to that.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Keeping busy with work. Pioneer hasn't been out much lately. Was a busy year moving to a new house and keeping track of the kids and life stuff. Ordered a bunch of parts for the wife's Wildcat, power steering and diy taller doors. Hoping to work on that stuff over the next couple months and be ready for a trip the Arkansas in March. I have a group of guys joining me for Takeover, definitely looking forward to that.
Ya can tell you’ve been really busy, I haven’t seen many pics as of late. You’ll have to make up for it next year!

ToddACimer

ToddACimer

Pioneer 1005-2
Lifetime Member
Oct 7, 2016
Oshkosh, Wi
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ya can tell you’ve been really busy, I haven’t seen many pics as of late. You’ll have to make up for it next year!
Yeah only put about 800 miles on the pioneer this year, couple Wi trips, Drummond Island, Mi and TN for a few days. Also didn't tear much up this year despite having 30s. Looking to add a rear winch in the near future and looking forward to trying out my new snowplow setup.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Yeah only put about 800 miles on the pioneer this year, couple Wi trips, Drummond Island, Mi and TN for a few days. Also didn't tear much up this year despite having 30s. Looking to add a rear winch in the near future and looking forward to trying out my new snowplow setup.
My opinion the rear winch more important then front. Used it way more, back up and hit again.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!