Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I think it is time for me to run the gauntlet or whatever it takes to join this elite group.
Yall take yer best shot.
We don't take shots at the new people that takes time to know what gets under their skin lol. Except @JTW he holds nothing back because he's a dickhead. Welcome

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Working on # 3. Which I said I would not do on a Monday night after I was reminded that standing in water up to your neck in the lake on Saturday afternoon with many mobile drinking platforms (pontoon boats)is a really good way to have a hurting head on Sunday. I had waaayyy more than my share

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh the days of boats and the sandbar. We spent most our 20s doing that. Lucky nobody drowned....

advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Getting excited buddy! Down to a few days till we're holding a meeting from here. All I took was 11k to get you to come over, seems very reasonable for the guy I met. Get to meet and ride with some more great people. You can't see it but I'm smiling buddy it's going to be awesome

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I'm here! Not for long though. Gotta rip through a couple service calls in the a.m. then finish packing. How many straps you say you want on the wolverine? See you in a couple days!
If it were me I'd do 10 but you're probably good with the park brake. Getting things here ready. Putting wheel bearings in the popo and a tire on trailer tomorrow. Hopefully can get sensor ordered and delivered by Thursday for pj. Cross you're fingers

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Getting excited buddy! Down to a few days till we're holding a meeting from here. All I took was 11k to get you to come over, seems very reasonable for the guy I met. Get to meet and ride with some more great people. You can't see it but I'm smiling buddy it's going to be awesome
I was just googling pics of where were going. I had to quit or I wont sleep. Too bad @joeymt33 isn't coming. He's missing out.

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If it were me I'd do 10 but you're probably good with the park brake. Getting things here ready. Putting wheel bearings in the popo and a tire on trailer tomorrow. Hopefully can get sensor ordered and delivered by Thursday for pj. Cross you're fingers
I've got a lot of straps 3 cable locks. The load should stay together!

J

JTW

You'll be fine after the adjustment period lol. Started out as a thread with a few people with a few beers sitting around the internet bar. Guess what, it still is:) just a way to bulls*** about anything.
Well not quite anything.. they deemed it uncouth to make colored jokes! Sweet baby Jesus... I can't take it anymore!!
IMG 4571

advertisement