Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
You're just jealous you are stuck driving around in a van playing with poop all day while I enjoy that nice ice cold beverage! Cheers đź–•đź–•đź–•
I’d rather play with s*** all day then taking it from employees that don’t know s*** all day.
but that was earlier, it’s now the weekend!
Cheers Smeller

E68F018D 25F4 4695 930A 5A67F1BD5D56

HeadedOut

HeadedOut

Nov 19, 2022
Spokane Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well @HeadedOut you should’ve headed out. Getting tipsy alls by myself. Well Cheers!

View attachment 364942
WHAAAAAT?!? I had no idea this existed! I’ll absolutely come next time! A guy from Boise who I got some parts from is in town tonight too. I can’t do much right now. Compacted sinusitis with a migraine. They’ve got me on antibiotics so can’t drink for a few days. Plus it’s cheaper to drink in my shop hahaha

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
View attachment 364944I would rather be sitting in front of a fire in Idaho with @CumminsPusher …. But a hot tub in Oklahoma is ok also….. this Yuengling chocolate porter is good stuff…
Hot tub out in the snow sounds pretty good! That brand is good beer, we don’t have them around here but Joeymt gave me a couple when went to Takeover. Wasn’t the chocolate though, those pretty good?

Pilgrim

Pilgrim

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 25, 2018
Oklahoma City
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hot tub out in the snow sounds pretty good! That brand is good beer, we don’t have them around here but Joeymt gave me a couple when went to Takeover. Wasn’t the chocolate though, those pretty good?
Good winter beer…. I don’t usually do Porte.,..
Like yuengling… but Okla not supposed to get till later next year…. Was gonna buy some in Arkansas couple weeks ago and ended up in a dry county… ha
Got this in Indiana over thanksgiving….

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!