HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
Yeah, last thing I expected in the mail when you said "I'm sending you some HFA swag"........but the really disturbing part was the POIDH request 😬

NoMo!!!!!
I just wanted a picture to know it made it to you. That was some kinky s*** you sent back! I thought it was only legal in AL to do that to a donkey!

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
Just got home from John Wick 4. It was awesome

Cheers!

DD627D42 1902 4FD7 894B 1AB3D014EA10

advertisement
DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
When I got it I took a pic of the codes the guy pulled. He said he brought it to two different mechanic shops and they couldn't figure it out 🤷‍♂️:

View attachment 379952

Obviously, the first thing to do to fix this would be to replace the radiator cap and break all the clips off every connector you could find. I can only imagine the stupid s*** you guys that are in the automotive world for a living see on a daily basis.
If you see some of the s*** people do, you'll never want to share the roads with them again.

A Honda fit defeated me a while back. It's a sore spot I don't like to talk about when I get defeated...

Was the desk guys son-in-law, which gives a bit more freedom. Fuel trims would continuously go off until the money light came on, and he had "worked on it" himself. It was burning lots of fuel, so it was definitely doing what it said it was doing.

Almost 200k, Valves were out (very tight). Most don't realize that Honda still uses adjustable valves on cars. Adjusted and seemed to help, but not all the way. Tried a leak down, but the guy had fudged one of the plug holes enough that I could never get a good seal...the the plug seemed to be doing fine.
Couldn't ever figure it out before he took it back. I suspect the tight valves has caused a bit of burning and they were leaking slightly into the exhaust. Hard to call a head job without a smoking gun without good leak down results.

It sucks, but you can't win them all...

Last edited:
JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
What do you guys think about underglow and rock lights under the machines. I think its cool, but unnecessary. Some guys live for it.

This buddy of mine kind of ran out of room. He went a little overboard, but found ONE last spot for some underglow.

I think the build is complete now.

View attachment 380277
Beam me up Scotty!!!! 😉

NoMo!!!

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!