H.F.A.W.H.A. meeting

popeye

popeye

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2016
kapowsin, Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ya but you have to buy the water pump first and I've been sick of work lol. Next week project
Ya I hear that, if you insist on OEM Cummins parts the heavy duty truck shops (frieghtliner, Peterbilt, Kenworth) can sell Cummins parts cheaper than Cummins or Dodge can. But you have to provide them the engine serial number so they can look up the parts

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

J

JTW

Sorry I didn't sign in last night. I was consuming beverages but I was in the company of a female of the species: i.e. on a first date that went well

Yes @JTW, I saw feet. No, I ain't sharing pictures .... not long for the meeting tonight. Windrock bound tomorrow with the Land Cruiser

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Did you take her home and violate her???

Also.. you should try and meet up with us this weekend. We'll be down there.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Ya I hear that, if you insist on OEM Cummins parts the heavy duty truck shops (frieghtliner, Peterbilt, Kenworth) can sell Cummins parts cheaper than Cummins or Dodge can. But you have to provide them the engine serial number so they can look up the parts

Yes I want a stock part it lasted till now that's why I haven't gotten it yet. That's great information I'll go that route then. cool knowing big rig shops still sell parts for your little 20yo pickup lol.

popeye

popeye

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2016
kapowsin, Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yes I want a stock part it lasted till now that's why I haven't gotten it yet. That's great information I'll go that route then. cool knowing big rig shops sell parts for your little 20yo pickup lol
They probably won't have it on the shelf, but can bring it in for you. I use K.W. for parts on all the 2012s at work, half the price of Dodge, and cheaper than the Cummins parts dealer also

elkaholic

elkaholic

Illegitimi non carborundum
Vendor
Lifetime Member
May 14, 2017
Ridgeway, SC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Did you take her home and violate her???

Also.. you should try and meet up with us this weekend. We'll be down there.

Am leading 23 rare Land Cruisers around. We'll be obvious. If we see ya'll I'll be very surprised. Most folks want to stay on the gravel roads.

Gotta rush back Sunday and try to clean this s***hole up since someone is coming for dinner on Sunday

... damn that one is teed right up there ....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
They probably won't have it on the shelf, but can bring it in for you. I use K.W. for parts on all the 2012s at work, half the price of Dodge, and cheaper than the Cummins parts dealer also

There is K.W. right next to my work never dawned on me to go there I'll call tomorrow. I need a belt too now but suspect that's Dodge only being no hydraulic pump or compressor

J

JTW

Am leading 23 rare Land Cruisers around. We'll be obvious. If we see ya'll I'll be very surprised. Most folks want to stay on the gravel roads.

Gotta rush back Sunday and try to clean this s***hole up since someone is coming for dinner on Sunday

... damn that one is teed right up there ....

Are you all camping at Windrock? I think we'll be passing thru there Saturday @Windrock1000 will have a time

advertisement
elkaholic

elkaholic

Illegitimi non carborundum
Vendor
Lifetime Member
May 14, 2017
Ridgeway, SC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
03881451002451d1417197b4570e0e02

234398638504cde4af885005b15620ab

58eb7924bcc20a3b57668b0fc122711b

popeye

popeye

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2016
kapowsin, Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I am the fourth owner since new. The first owner imported it to Canada. The third owner imported it to the US. And I bought it from my friend who is the third owner

I just seen a 96-04 4 runner 2 weeks ago blowing black smoke all over the road and when I caught up with it the toyota emblems said surf instead of 4runner. Kinda cool to see a newer turbo diesel toyota. Assuming someone had it inported

advertisement