nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
E0f0e6286cb97fd1c6752652737e80f8

Just got back from a 40 mile night ride at mulberry with two rzrs. Also officially put my upper doors on for the season. Supposed to rain off and on all day tomorrow. I’ll be a happy camper in my Honda tomorrow if it does. Dry and warm! Enjoying a Michelob ultra by the fire.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
View attachment 56656

Just got back from a 40 mile night ride at mulberry with two rzrs. Also officially put my upper doors on for the season. Supposed to rain off and on all day tomorrow. I’ll be a happy camper in my Honda tomorrow if it does. Dry and warm! Enjoying a Michelob ultra by the fire.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'd love to be on a night ride right now sounds like fun:) Cheers Bomar

IMG 1002

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Me: Um...CP, you quoted him twice...

CP: Yeah...well, I really liked that post.
Bhahaha as jtw would say! That's why we're bs'ing in the hfawha meeting, late night typing cannot be held against oneself lol. I love riding with people who have admiration for the sport again someday soon:)

Last edited:
DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Bhahaha as jtw would say! That's why we're bs'ing in the hfawha meeting, late night typing cannot be held against oneself lol. I love riding especially with people who have admiration for the sport again someday soon:)
LOL...
I hear ya. Riding is/was a big part of my life, and hopefully I can get that back soon.

In the meantime, I guess I might as well try and appear decent and hit the hay.

Cheers and goodnight to all of ya!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!