WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning

My check koozie light, keeps coming on
Lifetime Member
Feb 19, 2017
Magnolia Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Sounds interesting ...and complicated lol.
It's pretty easy. A couple of them makes the wife happy Ebfd1d61963bc63ecb3aa7c40cf358e2

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Guess i haven't had enough to drink yet...YET, so i have to rant...

Youtube really needs like video police or something. I'll volunteer...to edit the names of videos to realistically represent what you are going to see.

For example: I just watched a video called "P500 climbs toughest part of the hill". What the title should have been was: "5 minutes of me f***ing around with stuff off camera, then climbing a hill", or "What a picture of the woods looks like at 100X the bandwidth". Youtube will let you trim a video once uploaded, so none of that "i don't have video software" bulls***.

Other contenders: "Video of mostly my fingers and the ground, while you listen to a Rancher go deep" or "What its like to watch stuff through a narrow vertical crack because i refuse to hold my phone horizontal".

Whats up with that anyway? Are you filming rocket launches or telephone poles? Then don't hold the phone vertical. You pay big money for a W I D E screen TV, monitor, etc, so why make people use the center 1/8 only?

Sorry...rant over. Time for another shot.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
So you pulled the trigger? What of PJ?

I agree. The orange accents look sharp.
Probably keeping it, at least trying to figure it out. Adding more seating to another sxs will help give us longevity from the Pioneer. The x4 will make an excellent second rig. Should be better for that anyways it's just a no brainer to drive, no driving instructions needed lol. Dealer offered us what we paid for the trade in on our 700 Wolverine. Not sure what we're going to do yet

J

JTW

Probably keeping it, at least trying to figure it out. Adding more seating to another sxs will help give us longevity from the Pioneer. The x4 will make an excellent second rig. Should be better for that anyways it's just a no brainer to drive, no driving instructions needed lol. Dealer offered us what we paid for the trade in on our 700 Wolverine. Not sure what we're going to do yet
So you’re trading in the 2 seater for a 4 seater?

advertisement
advertisement