Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Got an x ray of my knee today. Not good!
IMG 6018

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Lmao!!! Who do you think you are.. Cory Hart?

Haha, negative. My lazy eye is probably the one thing that bothers me the most, I’ve had surgery to correct it twice and it only made it worse. That’s why there are very few pics of me without some sort of shades on. Don’t worry I can take a ribbing, just remember you can’t get away with s*** around me 270 degree field of vision lol

advertisement
J

JTW

Haha, negative. My lazy eye is probably the one thing that bothers me the most, I’ve had surgery to correct it twice and it only made it worse. That’s why there are very few pics of me without some sort of shades on. Don’t worry I can take a ribbing, just remember you can’t get away with s*** around me 270 degree field of vision lol
Don’t let it.. I’d f***ing rock a pirate patch!!

J

JTW

270 degrees?? You gotta back up camera in your ass?

advertisement