Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
@Plumber32 got sick of riding in the yard so went up to Xmas hills to check it out. The lower half of the road is just slick ass clay and the upper half got up to a foot of snow on top of that. Was stuck for a couple hours but made it home nothing broke. Damn stupid snow! No wat the Pioneer would make it through the trails now
60C72A53 9F9A 410D 8816 FAFF069B3122

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Im suprised he hasn't changed tires. He was mumbling about them at the takeover last yr.

Those pro armors are great around here on rocks. Not so much probably in the Tennessee muck and mud... I’m bringing my super atv intimidators with me this year if it’s at all wet like last year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@Plumber32 got sick of riding in the yard so went up to Xmas hills to check it out. The lower half of the road is just slick ass clay and the upper half got up to a foot of snow on top of that. Was stuck for a couple hours but made it home nothing broke. Damn stupid snow! No wat the Pioneer would make it through the trails now
View attachment 62646
What? Maybe not yours but I'll do it in turf mode!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
A ft of snow? I got 16+" of g.c. man your getting scared in your old age
Me scared? You know better then that especially in snow. I was just saying

advertisement
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!