BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Have a brother that chooses to be an atheist. Was made to go to Sunday school just like I was. I don't understand it, somewhere along the way he lost his faith. We don't talk about it because it just gets heated every time and I end up calling him a heathen. Point is that my parents did their job and sometimes it's just not their fault.
He may not go to church but sounds like your parents cared enough he knows right from wrong handles things on his own with killing people .

Sent from my SCH-R890 using Tapatalk

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Have a brother that chooses to be an atheist. Was made to go to Sunday school just like I was. I don't understand it, somewhere along the way he lost his faith. We don't talk about it because it just gets heated every time and I end up calling him a heathen. Point is that my parents did their job and sometimes it's just not their fault.

Everyone makes their own choices.

Parents are still supposed do the best they can even if their best doesn’t stick. Parents are really falling short these days.

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
On a lighter note
Thong black girl

Reactions: CumminsPusher
J

JTW

I do wholeheartedly agree with that... but I think that’s part of the issue. For the handful that are legitimate, there are dozens that neglect their parental duties and as a society we’ve stopped distinguishing that there’s a black and white difference. Our society has become so hellbent on treating everyone equal that they can’t differentiate right from wrong.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Thought I might have seen you yesterday CP. Saw a Ram going down the highway with a saying across the tailgate, " Being stroked is good but Cummins better".
Lol. No stickers here. Had a motor specific decal awhile back and it created road rage with a guy that almost didn’t end good. I’m very solid in my belief but some ass holes take it to a whole different level.

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Everyone makes their own choices.

Parents are still supposed do the best they can even if their best doesn’t stick. Parents are really falling short these days.
I'm trying to be the best parent I can. I have a 2.5yr old and here lately I've been teaching her about sharing. It has now backfired on me, she wants me to share my "apple juice" with her, not happening. Lol

advertisement
ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
View attachment 65357
I'm trying to be the best parent I can. I have a 2.5yr old and here lately I've been teaching her about sharing. It has now backfired on me, she wants me to share my "apple juice" with her, not happening. Lol

I just tell mine she has to drink the special apple juice that is made just for her. Thats daddy’s Apple juice isn’t as good that’s why it’s in a big brown jug.

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
I'm a ford guy and we are sensitive. We always pull over and pick up someone driving a dodge/Chevy that broke down on the side of the road and give them a ride because we feel sorry for them. Lol
^^^ See!

I ain’t saying s*** other then it wasn’t a fellow inline 6 guy and he desperately wanted to let me know that.
I'll take that as a yes...

advertisement