Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Bad timing on humor as always for me!
As many know I donate plasma and I have rare form of blood O- so I can give to anyone so it’s important to me plus I can make a buck in the process.
Well today there was a minor problem with a donor across the way and was starting to get lots of attention. My dumb ass shouted “ Someone help him, I saw this last month and the donor died from the toxins!” Fart in church I tell ya! Some people just don’t have humor

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Top rate strippers at the Platinum Plus years ago, may be closed now lol

Closed that place about 15 years ago. They kept closing it for little s***... prostitution, drugs, etc. finally got them on tax evasion and it never reopened. It was the best strip club in the United States for a long time! Girls flew in from everywhere every weekend. Craziness happened in there many a night... open til 6am.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

J

JTW

Closed that place about 15 years ago. They kept closing it for little s***... prostitution, drugs, etc. finally got them on tax evasion and it never reopened. It was the best strip club in the United States for a long time! Girls flew in from everywhere every weekend. Craziness happened in there many a night... open til 6am.

What a shame

chadbo

chadbo

Mama tried
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2015
Seminary , Ms
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2 day bachelor party myself but that had to be like 11 years ago, but I think they were closed and open a few times

Reactions: Eltobgi
sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hey y'all (in my best almost drunk voice.) Anyone got any must see things to do in Memphis. Bars on beale street restaurants or other attractions

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
The only must things to do is be careful and wear a bulletproof vest incase you make a wrong turn.

Flgator_80

Flgator_80

Lifetime Member
Dec 5, 2017
Lexington, Tn
Ownership

1. 1000-5

I had a buddy that work law enforcement get into a huge fight/ordeal that was covered by CNN back in the day. I didn't know him at the time that it happened but he told me about it. He dated one of the girls that worked there and it was anything goes.

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I had a buddy that work law enforcement get into a huge fight/ordeal that was covered by CNN back in the day. I didn't know him at the time that it happened but he told me about it. He dated one of the girls that worked there and it was anything goes.

Oh yeah I know that. I lived in Memphis til I was 21. I went to platinum quite a few times after the clubs closed at 2am. Everyone called the vip area the “crunchy couches” lol.

Reactions: JTW and BWAF
Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Mons Venus all I am saying...

Reactions: Plumber32
advertisement
CPope

CPope

Lifetime Member
Dec 18, 2015
Pulaski TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
0293DD5C 2443 4D66 8A45 CEC7E0601273
Do you have a picture of them?
Not very good picture but here you go.

Mopower58

Mopower58

CST is the Best!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Top rate strippers at the Platinum Plus years ago, may be closed now lol
Went there every year/Memphis/ during the Mid South Nationals! They had the best looking women anywhere around.Closed years ago.

Reactions: nbomar
advertisement