100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You guys ever drink Elderberry wine? I now have 8 varieties in 16 plants and at an average of 15-20 lbs of fruit per plant, I think I might eventually have to make a batch.

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
No but I've heard it's good

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: 100Acre
BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Cheers 220d12bd5017a882d71de1719ce456d8

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

Reactions: 100Acre
100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Should i go riding tomorrow?
Used to be a no brainer, but here its almost not worth the effort sometimes.
I'm blessed to have about 2.5 miles of trails here. Sure I can ride it pretty quick and granted its pretty much the same thing every time, but it also gets me out for a quick rush of adrenaline pumping fun as I tend to fly. Always come back feeling better that I did go riding even if only for a few minutes. Mad rushes and dashes of joy!

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Experience awaits on the trail. Not on the couch.
Thats true. Never had my spine compressed while riding around muddy loops again and again on my couch. Guess I give it a go...
You guys ever drink Elderberry wine? I now have 8 varieties in 16 plants and at an average of 15-20 lbs of fruit per plant, I think I might eventually have to make a batch.
No, but i always think of that movie Legend when you mention it.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Thats true. Never had my spine compressed while riding around muddy loops again and again on my couch. Guess I give it a go...

No, but i always think of that movie Legend when you mention it.
you were asking about this earlier. The Wolverine is a really nice riding machine, both suspension and seating. Different level entirely then the Pioneer but it is more of a sport model. Even with good shocks the 1000 rides rougher, the Yami is just flat out cozy. I wish Honda would build something like it.

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
I don’t really know where to place this so figured here. You were asking about the Wolverine. I try not to say too much but that is a flat out incredible trail rig.

you were asking about this earlier. The Wolverine is a really nice riding machine, both suspension and seating. Different level entirely then the Pioneer but it is more of a sport model. Even with good shocks the 1000 rides rougher, the Yami is just flat out cozy. I wish Honda would build something like it.
I was maybe hinting for @100Acre to consider one since it is kinda like a big 500 with suspension. I test drove one and liked it much better than i expected (was quieter than i expected from a Yam). Just wish the bed were bigger.

Since we say things here we don't say elsewhere...I'll say that i like the 500 well enough. It has reasons for existing. BUT...unless i had those specific reasons (which i did), there is no way I'd buy one over a 1000, or even a 700. Or a Wolverine. And I would discourage anyone from dumping a ton of money into one who didn't have those reasons for buying it. I was suggesting the Wolverine as another alternative.

Are you on any Wolvy forums? Don't recall seeing your name there.

advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I was maybe hinting for @100Acre to consider one since it is kinda like a big 500 with suspension. I test drove one and liked it much better than i expected (was quieter than i expected from a Yam). Just wish the bed were bigger.

Since we say things here we don't say elsewhere...I'll say that i like the 500 well enough. It has reasons for existing. BUT...unless i had those specific reasons (which i did), there is no way I'd buy one over a 1000, or even a 700. Or a Wolverine. And I would discourage anyone from dumping a ton of money into one who didn't have those reasons for buying it. I was suggesting the Wolverine as another alternative.

There wasn’t any reason for me to join over there as we don’t plan on adding anything or really working on the Yami, it’s fine like it is. Comes ready to go other then windshield. Plus the people over there seem boring compared to our site.

100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Today at the Farmers market some pansy-wuss-dudette with green hair was wearing a Impeach Trump shirt. I couldn't restrain myself from blurting out Hitlery for prison. Seeing how big I am just made them cringe and move along. It truly felt good being a jerk for once...

J

JTW

You’re exactly right!

J

JTW

Today at the Farmers market some pansy-wuss-dudette with green hair was wearing a Impeach Trump shirt. I couldn't restrain myself from blurting out Hitlery for prison. Seeing how big I am just made them cringe and move along. It truly felt good being a jerk for once...
Lmao... smitty needs a friend like you

Reactions: BWAF and 100Acre
100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Apparently the Wolverine now comes as a 4 seater.

advertisement