Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That makes sense. I guess I can't see that from the picture, either that or I drink too much to see straight.
I thought the same thing. it all depends where in the rotation they are. I could be wrong, but they don't appear to be directional like black diamond xtrs Ive had before. They for sure don't have an arrow on them.

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That makes sense. I guess I can't see that from the picture, either that or I drink too much to see straight.
20170217 211241
better look. You tell me i paid alot to have these mounted and balanced. If there wrong i want to know. Lol

advertisement
Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I remember now. If I could kick myself in the ass I would be doing it right now.
I wasn't even looking for them but a deal like that is too good to pass by I'll use them in Tennessee but might be it. who knows a lot of hardpack here in Wi. so my other tires are superior in those conditions. But always good to have spares as a bad blow out could ruin a ride for a fella.

AKRider

AKRider

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 31, 2016
Palmer, Alaska
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I wasn't even looking for them but a deal like that is too good to pass by I'll use them in Tennessee but might be it. who knows a lot of hardpack here in Wi. so my other tires are superior in those conditions. But always good to have spares as a bad blow out could ruin a ride for a fella.
Those would be awesome here. Rocks, mud, skeg...

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Those would be awesome here. Rocks, mud, skeg...
Yes they would be great there. Ive had the black diamond tires on a couple of atvs and they were great . these remind me of those. just a little more aggressive and softer.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!