GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Bacon wrapped pork tenderloin stuffed with chorizo, cream cheese and jalapenos. Mmm....mmm
20180507 172846

crazychris

crazychris

Oct 26, 2017
redfeild arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Bacon wrapped pork tenderloin stuffed with chorizo, cream cheese and jalapenos. Mmm....mmm
View attachment 74808
I like cooking deer backstrap like that. cook it until the bacon is crispy. mmmmm good cooking. my son killed his first doe this year for that purpose so we could have more back strap. lol.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
View attachment 74808
I do the poor man version 1lb bacon weave 2lb jc potter sausage 1lb hot sausage filled with cream cheese and jalapenos and smoke it for 4 to 5 hrs with hickory

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
How do you think that thing is gonna handle the pioneer in the bed and the wolverine on a trailer behind it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Idk. Probably pretty good. I’ve had pioneer in it since it got home. Pulled hills at speed. It’s not a power house but it keeps going. Newer NPR would be better but didn’t have the funds. Decent Isuzu is around 5500 so that’s why I set cap done on this at that.
And yes the cab is really nice inside actually no rips or tears
9D4DFAD9 C35E 49CF 8F12 AE93E4097F1F

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Dang...totally missed the meeting tonight. Felt like 10lbs of s*** in a 5 lb bag when i got home from riding today. Was an invalid until about 2 hours ago. Blah!
I went and saw this band one time. During this show, I noticed men throwing flowers and underwear up on stage. It was only then that I realized they were gay!

So if you ever go see a band called "The Queers" in concert, you know what to expect...
Bahahahaha

Actually, there is a grain of truth to this story...kinda. Not from me...I'd probably never reveal something like that if it did happen, but i was busy texting a buddy from back in AZ today when i posted this.

Years ago he (AZ buddy) related a story about being a bit naive in his younger days. Back in his late teens, he liked a certain group (british new wave, i guess would be the term) and the lead singer who went on to have a solo career. At one point he went to a concert by the now solo lead singer. He related that when he walked in...he kinda noticed that there weren't that many women there, but didn't think too much of it at the time.
Then, during the concert, he noticed roses being thrown up on the stage...but the real eye opener was when he noticed who was throwing them; not the few women in attendance, but MEN!

At that point, a beam of enlightenment shined down on his forehead, and he realized this guy was gay! Opppps!
The guy in concert was the artist Morrissey. For the record, i think he claims to be bi-sexual, but as Andrew Dice Clay once said, either you suck dick, or you don't suck dick!

So i did what any friend would do...related the story in my last post, to which my buddy said "really?". Then i revealed the name of the fictional band, and he realized i was f***ing with him. He gave me a mocking "YUK! YUK! YUK!" and one fingered salute, then walked away...

Hey, what are friends for?

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Dang...totally missed the meeting tonight. Felt like 10lbs of s*** in a 5 lb bag when i got home from riding today. Was an invalid until about 2 hours ago. Blah!

Actually, there is a grain of truth to this story...kinda. Not from me...I'd probably never reveal something like that if it did happen, but i was busy texting a buddy from back in AZ today when i posted this.

Years ago he (AZ buddy) related a story about being a bit naive in his younger days. Back in his late teens, he liked a certain group (british new wave, i guess would be the term) and the lead singer who went on to have a solo career. At one point he went to a concert by the now solo lead singer. He related that when he walked in...he kinda noticed that there weren't that many women there, but didn't think too much of it at the time.
Then, during the concert, he noticed roses being thrown up on the stage...but the real eye opener was when he noticed who was throwing them; not the few women in attendance, but MEN!

At that point, a beam of enlightenment shined down on his forehead, and he realized this guy was gay! Opppps!
The guy in concert was the artist Morrissey. For the record, i think he claims to be bi-sexual, but as Andrew Dice Clay once said, either you suck dick, or you don't suck dick!

So i did what any friend would do...related the story in my last post, to which my buddy said "really?". Then i revealed the name of the fictional band, and he realized i was f***ing with him. He gave me a mocking "YUK! YUK! YUK!" and one fingered salute, then walked away...

Hey, what are friends for?

Reminds me of a time when I was 18 or so and a couple buddies decided we should go to Panama City for thanksgiving weekend since we were out of school for a few days. We wanted some new scenery. We got down there and wasn’t much going on (go figure). Decided to go “clubbing” and put on your typical mid 90’s club wear (insert photo of night at the Roxbury... it wasn’t this bad but I can’t believe we wore dumb crap like that) and went out. Finally found a club not closed for winter and went in, haven’t been there long and saw two chicks kissing. I remember me and my buddy high fiving saying “yes! Jackpot club we are going to have a good time!” A few minutes later I saw two dudes kiss...(not as excited about this) he comes running up and said he went on dance floor and it’s all dudes and dudes dancing. Lol we figured out quick enough it wasn’t as “cool” of a club as we thought and high tailed it out of there! Lol

J

JTW

Reminds me of a time when I was 18 or so and a couple buddies decided we should go to Panama City for thanksgiving weekend since we were out of school for a few days. We wanted some new scenery. We got down there and wasn’t much going on (go figure). Decided to go “clubbing” and put on your typical mid 90’s club wear (insert photo of night at the Roxbury... it wasn’t this bad but I can’t believe we wore dumb crap like that) and went out. Finally found a club not closed for winter and went in, haven’t been there long and saw two chicks kissing. I remember me and my buddy high fiving saying “yes! Jackpot club we are going to have a good time!” A few minutes later I saw two dudes kiss...(not as excited about this) he comes running up and said he went on dance floor and it’s all dudes and dudes dancing. Lol we figured out quick enough it wasn’t as “cool” of a club as we thought and high tailed it out of there! Lol

Reminds me of a time in PCB when we saw some fresh meat come into the club and then they got scared and high tailed it out. They had some sweet tails in their little Roxbury outfits!!

advertisement