Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
DAMN YOU @Tigermark! Texting my ol’ lady!

View attachment 75140

Friday night beer is on you. Maybe literally like at Mary’s Ridge! Clutch is coming in the Basket, see you and @tmjm76691 soon(hopefully):)
Upload 2018 5 10 16 2 40

That is like the Quote of the year.. I think Mark should supply you beer for the trip - he is kind of like a Pusher … if nothing else he will fix you a heck of a good meal while you out on the trail.

Fun times ahead I can tell

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
View attachment 75141
That is like the Quote of the year.. I think Mark should supply you beer for the trip - he is kind of like a Pusher … if nothing else he will fix you a heck of a good meal while you out on the trail.

Already got beer for the weary travelers!

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
View attachment 75141

20180510 142217

And I got supper all planned!

advertisement
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!