Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
A secret passage from the rear of the cab to the rear storage/living area could make it very easy to access the coolers in the back without the need to stop:cool:... or for someone to sneak into the back for a quick nap.

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
A secret passage from the rear of the cab to the rear storage/living area could make it very easy to access the coolers in the back without the need to stop:cool:... or for someone to sneak into the back for a quick nap.
None stop driving !!

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I'm thinking the customer is Ang and the side job is the basket going to pull an all nighter?

Lmao! You ain’t been here long but you know what’s going on! I was headed to the store to get more beer and as I was looking for me keys she handed me another. I didn’t hear her leave.

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Lmao! You ain’t been here long but you know what’s going on! I was headed to the store to get more beer and as I was looking for me keys she handed me another. I didn’t hear her leave.
Well it's already looking great might need another double shot

Reactions: CumminsPusher
popeye

popeye

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2016
kapowsin, Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Holy s*** box vans are easy! I’d be on my 12th sawsall blade and 10th die grinder disk in the bus, cussing and bleeding. This s*** is fun!

Now onto the sweet airbrushed mural pic on the side of the box, of @JTW and @kilo embracing and showing off their food baby

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!