DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Reading up on it...I knew the cars couldn't be sold again (bad enough), but I didn't know that the salvage yards were forced to seize the engine. So not only was some poor sob deprived of a good used car, they were also denied any used parts they might have used to keep their junk running.
Further reading shows that it had the opposite effect of it's intention.

All of these are the earmarks of some stupid f***ing liberal politician trying to make a poor peasants life better even if it kills them. Gee...wonder who was president?

J

JTW

Reading up on it...I knew the cars couldn't be sold again (bad enough), but I didn't know that the salvage yards were forced to seize the engine. So not only was some poor sob deprived of a good used car, they were also denied any used parts they might have used to keep their junk running.
Further reading shows that it had the opposite effect of it's intention.

All of these are the earmarks of some stupid f***ing liberal politician trying to make a poor peasants life better even if it kills them. Gee...wonder who was president?
Not to mention putting tons of used dealers out of business! Bringing those same auto makers who we bailed out to start with!

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Not to mention putting tons of used dealers out of business! Bringing those same auto makers who we bailed out to start with!
Exactly. We started a used car dealer ship for fun about a year before cash for clunkers, it became almost impossible to find good used cars anywhere. We would go to dealers and buy the trade ins and perfect for a used car dealership around ($500-$10000) and they all had c4c painted on the windshield. You wouldn't believe some of the near perfect, low mileage cars that I saw, that were completely ruined.

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
DO any of you folks brew their own beers? I see there are many imbibers here but I haven't noticed any makers. I don't myself but have lived and worked with many who do brew. I'd love to name a bunch though. Say Diprotodon 17 times after 17 beers. Woo hoo! Know your beers and your prehistoric marsupials, impress your friends and bore them to tears at the same time...I wonder how much wheat and barley it would eat...

Diprotodon optatum - Australian Museum

Reactions: BWAF
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
DO any of you folks brew their own beers? I see there are many imbibers here but I haven't noticed any makers. I don't myself but have lived and worked with many who do brew. I'd love to name a bunch though. Say Diprotodon 17 times after 17 beers. Woo hoo! Know your beers and your prehistoric marsupials, impress your friends and bore them to tears at the same time...I wonder how much wheat and barley it would eat...

@drfubar made a great Mary’s Ridge brew. I enjoyed that

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5

I made my wife get me a beer, if that counts.

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Cheers 9846060bfbbaaa0b55b8e2f6a1bde666

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

advertisement
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!