1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
One last set of pics, switching gears.

View attachment 79576
View attachment 79577View attachment 79578
View attachment 79579
View attachment 79580

Something we’ve been playing with. 2018 Nissan Titan XD Diesel and the Nissan approved HD performance suspension lift from Icon that is listed as a Nissan part and voids no warranties.

Icon 2.5 coil over front with upper control arms
Icon 2.0 shocks rear. 2.5-3” of adjustable lift and preload. Very smooth ride over the rough stuff. Ain’t no rail road crossing to rough now.

I will probably do a stage 2 or possibly 3 for my Pro4x.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The bolt on kits make the GT-R one of the nastiest things out there. Seen a few over 2k hp. I had several 300tt’s and first gen turbo Supra’s, one second gen tt, multiple Conquests and Talons growing up. Most built up. I would laugh my ass off when a brand new 90’s solid axle Mustang or Camero at 200ish hp wanted to play. Lost my license for years because of a Starion Esi-r. We were building Jap cars before eBay or the internet,was a b**** and wasn’t considered cool back then but fun running over double rwp from a 4 popper well balanced car. Didn’t follow anyone. Never got into Civics or that stuff always stayed rwd or awd Turbos. Miss those days but dirt is legal.
701601B2 9C35 4E02 9C3C 1A1CB8B00EFC

This was my Conquest back in the day. Was known not to mess with it lol.

Last edited:
nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hey if anyone wants a twin peaks / Hondasxs Mack’s pines koozie let me know. I had a lot left over after the ride. Send me your address in a PM and I’ll ship a couple your way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

advertisement
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!