Landman

The Great Bearded One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 27, 2017
Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
@BWAF you ok up there man? That line of storms looked fierce. I could see it from my house. Heard about all the deaths in Branson from the duck boat flipping...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Tornadoes through central Iowa as well... hope everyone out there is okay.

Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Tornadoes through central Iowa as well... hope everyone out there is okay.
@BWAF you ok up there man? That line of storms looked fierce. I could see it from my house. Heard about all the deaths in Branson from the duck boat flipping...

A couple towns got hit pretty good. The local news is making it out to be worse than it is. Vermeer manufacturing is located in pella iowa, fyi so is pella windows. Vermeer got hit pretty hard. Tore up quite a few buildings and threw some cars around. My brother lives over there too but luckily they missed the madness. I was about 5 miles from the tornado when it passed des Moines but I didn't get to see it. Kinda the usual tornado deal.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5

I just had some wind damage drank thru worse. But thanks

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Another long day of it .Purdy tommrow OEF next weekend 317bb3c56472192f096134820359ff8f

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Had to get out of Spokane even if for a minute. @Plumber32 you noticed this phenomenon but damn Cummins and Toyota rule here in Idaho. 6 Toys 2 12v and 2 24v. That’s it except for our Xterra lol
93D3C98C 053C 476B A407 C63A6D5DABF7

Reactions: Plumber32 and BWAF
Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Lol..nope..poured concrete at work and done some weed eating at home. Been soakin up the AC ever since.
It was hot here today.. but I was not out in it. Hoping to get the break pads changed out of the Honda tomorrow morning before it warms up. Probably should put down the rum and go to bed lol.

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
After swearing I would never get or allow one of those Amazon Alexa devices in the house I ended up buying a echo dot on this past prime day. I have been programming it tonight to help convince my son to behave.

If I say “Alexia, should John be punished for that” or “ Alexa what should I do if John does not follow directions”. It says “ you should whip him like he has red hair” lol.

I have a few others I have created but that is my favorite so far .. - he is 8 and I guess when he was around 4 or 5 he did something and turned and said I guess I am going to get beat like I have red hair while we were standing in line = everyone turned and looked at me but I had no idea where he heard it before. Lol

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
After swearing I would never get or allow one of those Amazon Alexa devices in the house I ended up buying a echo dot on this past prime day. I have been programming it tonight to help convince my son to behave.

If I say “Alexia, should John be punished for that” or “ Alexa what should I do if John does not follow directions”. It says “ you should whip him like he has red hair” lol.

I have a few others I have created but that is my favorite so far .. - he is 8 and I guess when he was around 4 or 5 he did something and turned and said I guess I am going to get beat like I have red hair while we were standing in line = everyone turned and looked at me but I had no idea where he heard it before. Lol
Change it to say “whip his ass like he’s @joeymt33

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!