Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Same truck View attachment 81745

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk
Yours looks to be in much better shape then this was. It had so much bad bodywork and peeling paint. Replaced the fender because someone had used drywall screws on the flare.
I’d sure rather do what I did then any work under the hood on this diesel they are a serious pain in the ass. It runs good though

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yours looks to be in much better shape then this was. It had so much bad bodywork and peeling paint. Replaced the fender because someone had used drywall screws on the flare.
I’d sure rather do what I did then any work under the hood on this diesel they are a serious pain in the ass. It runs good though
Mines is 04 all original no rust 156000 miles been taken care of

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
IMG 5571
IMG 5572

This is what a blade looks like when you hit a hammer head with a lawn mower. Lol

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Mines is 04 all original no rust 156000 miles been taken care of

No rust here either. Not sure what this has the digital indicator doesn’t work. Looks like it was taken care of just s***ty work at one time.

advertisement
Landman

Landman

The Great Bearded One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 27, 2017
Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Im ready for flannel shirt weather...we hit 101 three times last week while we were building a bridge.
It was 106 on Thursday and 110 on Friday in OKC...man I f***ing hate it here!
But on Saturday the wife took me to Twin Peaks for my birthday so that was worth it! A big bonus was that the girls were still all wearing bikinis!!!! So, if that was your idea @nbomar, thanks! Had some Buffalo Trace too, was very tasty.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!