Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Cheers to a long weekend that ended in @CumminsPushers fashion at the fair for 4 day getting ready to leave hit the brakes blew rear metal brake line on truck rolled line with vise grips 65 miles from home no trailer brake haven't work in 15 years no rear truck brakes just front at 17,000 GVW final got home . Girls did great , ready to go back to work View attachment 82383View attachment 82384View attachment 82385

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk
Doesn’t sound a bad weekend till then. At least you’re mechanically inclined and could keep going.

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Sometimes I slur my words in a fashion that speaks loudly of ancient gerbil cannons. A flagrant flatulent blasphemy of spoilt mint jell-o, beer and cheese awakened me soul from a deep cascading slumber that had freed my mind into boundless existence. Somewhere awaits a trail...
Fullsizeoutput 856

Last edited:
sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Sometimes I slur my words in a fashion that speaks loudly of ancient gerbil cannons. A flagrant flatulent blasphemy of spoilt mint jell-o, beer and cheese awakened me soul from a deep cascading slumber that had freed my mind into boundless existence. Somewhere awaits a trail...
View attachment 82395
I bet you can't wait for the new Winnie to poo movie to come out. Lol

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
I already knew the story. I think the cops were in the wrong .
Everybody knows how it ends, but it should still be watched. It's one of the great westerns of all time. Hell, Val Kilmer alone makes the movie (ask @trigger )...then add Russell, Elliot and Booth?

It's also kind of a study in "old" westerns with the "good guy vs bad guy" (as opposed to something newer like Deadwood), and how the movie tries to make Earp look a lot cleaner than he really was. He wasn't all that different than many of the guys he arrested. He just had a badge.

Last edited:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
This would make the drive in to work much more enjoyable. I’ve always hated the distractions from your surroundings while surfing Ebay
22D8F90B 1C24 4CEF A057 8AFDC232878D

advertisement
J

JTW

Everybody knows how it ends, but it should still be watched. It's one of the great westerns of all time. Hell, Val Kilmer alone makes the movie (ask @trigger )...then add Russell, Elliot and Booth?

It's also kind of a study in "old" westerns with the "good guy vs bad guy" (as opposed to something newer like Deadwood), and how the movie tries to make Earp look a lot cleaner than he really was. He wasn't all that different than many of the guys he arrested. He just had a badge.
Exactly!!

Reactions: BWAF and Smitty335
advertisement