DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Poetically evil flibldyflap. It's that number no one is allowed to say lest he cometh...Imagine a Hell where the glutton for ice cream suffers an eternity of being cast into a sea of ice cream. Wow that'd be pretty hellish..
I take that as a yes...
It's just like deciphering this thread after 2am.....
We haven't even made it to midnight yet!

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Poetically evil flibldyflap. It's that number no one is allowed to say lest he cometh...Imagine a Hell where the glutton for ice cream suffers an eternity of being cast into a sea of ice cream. Wow that'd be pretty hellish..
Send me a picture of your medicine cabinet kermit meme

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Thursday 106*! yikes! Glad I'm here in this miserableness of only the high 80's and near 100% humidity. Actually I'd prefer a dry heat. Much like a convection oven. MMM turkey...
Humidity is very low here thankfully! It was hotter in Seattle last weekend at just under 90 then the 98 here today. But 106 will be ballsweat

Last edited:
popeye

popeye

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2016
kapowsin, Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Humidity is very low here thankfully! It was hotter in Seattle last weekend at just under 90 then the 98 here today. But 106 will be ballsweat

It was only really bad when we were stuck out in the sun watching all 42 kids get their participation trophies

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

advertisement
100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I want a trophy. Where's mine? I thought it was about all inclusiveness. I'm gonna throw a fit until I get what I deserve! MeToo damnit! Mine mine mine mine mine mine. Wait, what were we talking about?
oh thank Heaven for page 667....congratulations boys, we made it.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
It was only really bad when we were stuck out in the sun watching all 42 kids get their participation trophies

Omg that took so long. I think the people putting that shindig on were in their ac camper smoking pot while counting all the kids placement cards up, it was like watching the government at work. I was sweating like Bruce Jenner eating a hot dog.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Ha, ya my daughter got second, first loser. Still proud, but it was all luck of the draw

That was awesome for her! Turned that frown upside down and made her day, she’ll remember that forever:)
In 2013 all my kids got trophies at Odessa on the 35 mile adult loop and Sam won full riding gear off of the poker run too. It was too large at the time but that was the gear she had in last weekend. To a kid a trophy proves they finished something many kids can’t do.
Still one of my favorite pictures B03A7C54 0432 4BD2 B5DF 334BBB069B7F

Last edited:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Kids dont need a damn trophy for validation. They need self respect, a strong work ethic, and the character to do what's right when nobody's watching. Throphys are BS.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Luckily my kids have all that. Being out as a family all the time and riding together rather then kids staying home playing video games has taught a few good lessons. The kids are more grown up then thier friends and look out for one another. I don’t need them to have trophies to be proud. I’ve never pushed them to race only to have a good time and respect others, and they do. Much like a few groups we ride with it’s about family not a single person sport.

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Kids dont need a damn trophy for validation. They need self respect, a strong work ethic, and the character to do what's right when nobody's watching. Throphys are BS.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
I know right. I didn’t get any trophy’s either.
Obviously you guys never won at anything. I knew kids like that. They were the manager/waterboy in school. :D

advertisement