Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
That is pretty cool! For most trucks that’ll overload the payload and most people are so particular about that.
I still say if someone is going to carry a 1000 in the bed it’s best to go with a first gen Cummins where it’ll go right in the bed and not sit totally on the tailgate. Don’t even need to strap it in, I miss that in a truck

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Damn I’d hate to have to clean all that off!:eek:
With acetone and plastic scrapers it’s coming. Helped myself some to because I know it’s a b****.
Just amazes me how screwed up some people are. Seems like life is easier if you just work for a living rather then steal and plunder from society. Doing something like this and being in and out of jail seems like a hard life
71F09DBD F39B 4056 98E8 707980621B22

advertisement
Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
f***ing tweekers! Not sure what goes through some people’s heads. Stolen car and they rattle canned the whole thing, what a mess!
View attachment 86004
That guy working kinda looks like a tweaker! Lol. I can not take anyone seriously if they show up with those shoes on a worksite. I mean how can they stand at the end of the day?

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
That guy working kinda looks like a tweaker! Lol. I can not take anyone seriously if they show up with those shoes on a worksite. I mean how can they stand at the end of the day?
What are they?
Look like Vans or Chuck Taylor's.
Had Taylor's before...don't remember then being too uncomfortable. But I wouldn't have worn them after I grew up anyway...unless I was a tweeker.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Don’t really want to wear a suit and tie doing this work lol. Good dude he volunteered to help even. Real s***ty job

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Is this car going back to the original owner? Or going to be sold at auction?
Repair for owner. Very few parts or paint, mainly time saving the paint. Had to make sure it was possible without going over the 80% of value. She’s good

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Repair for owner. Very few parts or paint, mainly time saving the paint. Had to make sure it was possible without going over the 80% of value. She’s good
Great! I was thinking the other day ( really ) about modern day cars that have a body personality , the Charger, Challenger, Mustang, Corvette and Camaro were all that really came to mind for production cars of to day, last 3 years, I'm sure theres some that I missed. All the other cars just look the same to me, including trucks, Any one want to add some?

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Great! I was thinking the other day ( really ) about modern day cars that have a body personality , the Charger, Challenger, Mustang, Corvette and Camaro were all that really came to mind for production cars of to day, last 3 years, I'm sure theres some that I missed. All the other cars just look the same to me, including trucks, Any one want to add some?
Vette hasn’t been something I liked since chrome bumps went away but that’s just me. And I hate driving the new Camaro they aren’t the most comfortable and truly a b**** to see out of. The Mustang is probably the best all around car of them all but my heart says Challenger. Especially the Scat pack or even the Hellcat. The Demon is to much car for anything but track. We get a lot of the Mopars through the shop. I love the old looks of all three of the manufacturers though

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Vette hasn’t been something I liked since chrome bumps went away but that’s just me. And I hate driving the new Camaro they aren’t the most comfortable and truly a b**** to see out of. The Mustang is probably the best all around car of them all but my heart says Challenger. Especially the Scat pack or even the Hellcat. The Demon is to much car for anything but track. We get a lot of the Mopars through the shop. I love the old looks of all three of the manufacturers though
I agree on all your points. Bring back the Chevy 57 Belair two door hard top and I will buy one! Cool gas cap location!

advertisement