Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
FB IMG 1536548595930

J

JTW

Ahhh, you don’t have a stock Honda roof. The alien shade didn’t have holes for the center roof clamps to go through. So I made some. Now I can leave the alien shade on and run the hard top over it. If it’s a nice day I just have to undo the 8 quick clamps on the on the Honda roof and I can have the sun shade ready to go. So for instance.. I don’t know what the weather will be in Utah so I’m going to have the hard roof on. If we get there and it’s nice no big deal to pull the had top. This way I don’t have to worry about which I’ll use because they’re both there. I don’t have to think about packing the other or messing with gettingg the sun shade on and off. I’m also hopeful it will kill a bit of the cab noise. I can also stash coats or rain jackets above it.

advertisement
100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Besides, if the actual function were more forthcoming and natural, it wouldn’t be such a common theme in my repitoire. Backed up I say! Backed up I tell you! Do you remember “Brown Sopts on the Wall” by Hoo Troo Poo?

Reactions: BWAF
100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
While we’re on the subject, here’s a poem I wrote back in high school.
Here I sit as I take a s***
and look at the wall with amazement and awe
to find to my surprise
the s*** is eating the flies.

100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We could talk about marsupials instead if you like?

J

JTW

Besides, if the actual function were more forthcoming and natural, it wouldn’t be such a common theme in my repitoire. Backed up I say! Backed up I tell you! Do you remember “Brown Sopts on the Wall” by Hoo Troo Poo?
It’s shameful and taboo! Hell, girls don’t even do it!!

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. 1000 6 Crew

3. Talon X

4. Talon R4 LV
Ahhh, you don’t have a stock Honda roof. The alien shade didn’t have holes for the center roof clamps to go through. So I made some. Now I can leave the alien shade on and run the hard top over it. If it’s a nice day I just have to undo the 8 quick clamps on the on the Honda roof and I can have the sun shade ready to go. So for instance.. I don’t know what the weather will be in Utah so I’m going to have the hard roof on. If we get there and it’s nice no big deal to pull the had top. This way I don’t have to worry about which I’ll use because they’re both there. I don’t have to think about packing the other or messing with gettingg the sun shade on and off. I’m also hopeful it will kill a bit of the cab noise. I can also stash coats or rain jackets above it.
Just took my Alien shade off yesterday and reinstalled the hard roof. Damn a day late and a dollar short!!!! Hope it works.

advertisement