sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If you're in the eastern part of the state, i think i just saw this roll through Lawrenceburg, KY about 30 minutes ago on 127 headed north. If it wasn't it, it was its twin.
I bet it was, it was about 4 hrs ago when I took that pic and Lawrenceburgis about 4 hrs from where I saw it on I40 west of Nashville

advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
That poor thing ain’t had a bath in a year:eek:
It had one wash, the Pioneer hadn’t yet lol. After all the years on dirt bikes I’ve had mixed feelings about washing all the time, especially pressure washing. The negative with pressure washing it’s hard to stay away from seals and some areas, I’ve seen people that wash all the time and the bearings,seals and rubber gos to s***.
A friend and I still argue it however his bike has 10% the miles ours and he swaps out new s*** every couple years. Pros and cons to a degree. Personally I’d rather spend the weekend riding not washing and this time of year we go nearly every weekend, I don’t have time to wash 6 rigs every time, just gunna get dirty anyways.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
I miss that place. Esp now that it peeve's libs.

A few years back I heard on the radio they wanted everyone to boycott Chick Filet because an owner refused to serve a gay couple or something. I purposely planned to go there for lunch that day and as I got close there was a line clear around the block, lol! Figure they got the message loud and clear.

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
A few years back I heard on the radio they wanted everyone to boycott Chick Filet because an owner refused to serve a gay couple or something. I purposely planned to go there for lunch that day and as I got close there was a line clear around the block, lol! Figure they got the message loud and clear.
I just wish they were open on Sundays

Reactions: trigger and BWAF
advertisement