Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Thanks Smitty!
Good looking family, what's cotton tops name? I bet he hates going to the woods! When I was a kid I was a cotton top, now just barren land! Back in the day when I had hair, we were at a party, much older bald friend of mine was having and he was sitting at his bar with bowl of popcorn on the bar, I took a hand full of pop corn and started rubbing his bald head with it, he turns to me and asked what in the hell are you doing, I replied, planting corn in this bare field, we laughed our butts off, we may have been a wee bit intoxicated. He passed a couple years ago, I really miss him, we are great friends! I've been a Smitty for a long time! HA!

Last edited:
Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Good looking family, what's cotton tops name? I bet he hates going to the woods! When I was a kid I was a cotton top, now just barren land! Back in the day when I had hair, we were at a party, much older bald friend of mine was having and he was sitting at his bar with bowl of popcorn on the bar, I took a hand full of pop corn and started rubbing his bald head with it, he turns to me and asked what in the hell are you doing, I replied, planting corn in this bare field, we laughed our butts off, we may have been a wee bit intoxicated. He passed a couple years ago, I really miss him, we are great friends! I've been a Smitty for a long time! HA!
That's my youngest of 3 boys. Jase.

advertisement
advertisement