Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Every once in a while buy with kids and wife that hates beer it's hard

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk
Wine for the whiners. I like using wine in cooking too. I haven't used too many liquors though.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Even though I'm still feeling jet lag, I've been heavily focused on one thing or another for a solid 2.5 months of living on the road, while visiting friends and exploring the NW and other states out west. Plus everything the road threw at me on this last journey. It's totally weird being back to a more sedentary existence. My hurried tunnel vision has eroded into a soft padded comfort of royal slowness. Aching body, but also aching for a ride somewhere besides the mower. I may have to head over to RRB for a few days soon before the weather changes.

Crystal Falls, Washington.
View attachment 91060
We are up that way this weekend again.

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We are up that way this weekend again.
Beaver Lake Lodge or something? Getting lost was interesting that night Turning around at the fallen trees (twice). Tight fit but we got out... Fun place to ride though. I liked it for a nice place to ride in northeastern Washington.
In my best Muppet accent "I am a giant bug"...hahahahahahahahahahahaha !!!!! Of course you couldn't hear me.....
Anyway, This place?
Lumberjack Ballerina of Yore?

IMG 5485
IMG 5486
IMG 5487
IMG 5499
IMG 5500
IMG 5501
IMG 5502

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Beaver Lake Lodge or something? Getting lost was interesting that night Turning around at the fallen trees (twice). Tight fit but we got out... Fun place to ride though. I liked it for a nice place to ride in northeastern Washington.
In my best Muppet accent "I am a giant bug"...hahahahahahahahahahahaha !!!!! Of course you couldn't hear me.....
Anyway, This place?
Lumberjack Ballerina of Yore?

View attachment 91066 View attachment 91067 View attachment 91068 View attachment 91070 View attachment 91071 View attachment 91072 View attachment 91073
Yep. We’re up top next to Sam in cabin 10.
Oh man we were lost for a bit. That trail kept pinching us off. You were a little luckier in the p5 lol. Great night ride! The lumberjack ballerina was funny ass s***!
We got lost last night further up the hill, went over a log that we couldn’t from the other side had to find alternate route and you know how bad I am at that late night. Was fun though!

Last edited:
100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yep. We’re up top next to Sam in cabin 10. Oh man we were lost for a bit. That trail kept pinching us off. You were a little luckier in the p5 lol. Great night ride! The lumberjack ballerina was funny ass s***! We got lost last night further up the hill, went over a log that we couldn’t from the other side had to find alternate route and you know how bad I am at that late night. Was fun though!
T'was! I so wish I was there!
IMG 5492

100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
In The Land of Flibsquitch the Melon Eater, Hairy Man Beast of Bunyon Bay...

Reactions: Eltobgi and BWAF
knuckledeep

knuckledeep

my trailer queen is trashy
Lifetime Member
Dec 16, 2015
Eustis florida
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Even though I'm still feeling jet lag, I've been heavily focused on one thing or another for a solid 2.5 months of living on the road, while visiting friends and exploring the NW and other states out west. Plus everything the road threw at me on this last journey. It's totally weird being back to a more sedentary existence. My hurried tunnel vision has eroded into a soft padded comfort of royal slowness. Aching body, but also aching for a ride somewhere besides the mower. I may have to head over to RRB for a few days soon before the weather changes.

Crystal Falls, Washington.
View attachment 91060
@100Acre we have a ride here in FL the weekend of Nov 3rd ig uou wana come down

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!