Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That was funny when you wore that outfit into Walmart
In my best fruitcake accent “I’m sooo trying to make it into the People Of Walmart photo extravaganza. It’ll be so fabulous!!! Next time I might go with the brown refrigerator box look. It’s very plain, but it is sooo rugged and bound to turn heads. If I go plaid, I could tun it into a mountainesque pantsuit look...Maybe I’ll glue some flannel multicolored rainbow polka dots all over the inside to represent all the other self identified wombats too afraid to show their true colors. It’d also be nice to have a reversible outfit to wear to all the demoncrapic shindigs....” i’ll Call myself Hillary the Humpback Harlequin.......

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
In my best fruitcake accent “I’m sooo trying to make it into the People Of Walmart photo extravaganza. It’ll be so fabulous!!! Next time I might go with the brown refrigerator box look. It’s very plain, but it is sooo rugged and bound to turn heads. If I go plaid, I could tun it into a mountainesque pantsuit look...Maybe I’ll glue some flannel multicolored rainbow polka dots all over the inside to represent all the other self identified wombats too afraid to show their true colors. It’d also be nice to have a reversible outfit to wear to all the demoncrapic shindigs....” i’ll Call myself Hillary the Humpback Harlequin.......
I’ll be your wingman...

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
FB IMG 1540501066348

advertisement
100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I went out looking for deer tracks on the trails and ended up spooking a big doe down below my house. I’ve filled the trails with Acorn molasses mineral blocks and whole corn from the feed store. This is my Redneck feeder.
If you put a cowboy hat on a gnome, it wouldn’t look like a gnome anymore...
BB067FD0 43E4 49A2 BAFF 7CE317493B81

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
And now for a @CumminsPushers beer!!
Kind of celebrating tonight I got that new job with pipeline start November 12th

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk
View attachment 91614
I do love that beer, thanks to you
Hey congratulations!!!! Was really hoping you’d get it. Well done my friend:)

Reactions: sharp and BWAF
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!