Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Looks like someone doesn't want to get their panties wet! @Delton possibly?

Nah, I don't blame him, but I would have made the driver do the recovery.
Man that water was cold as hell. And deep too! Lol. Mark went to all that trouble of getting us stuck i figured least i could do was handle recovery lol

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Awesome! Where is that muddy trail?
Ahh, Tennessee

Not sure. @Delton will have to update you. We road all day in trails that none of us had been on before. But we had miles and miles of mud!

We had muddy trails, deep mud holes, rocky technical climbing, deep forest , little bit of everything.

advertisement
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Dude we watched a new Popo smoke a belt coming DOWN a trail we went UP lmao. Thats some of the roughest stuff mines ever been through. Tweaked tie rod is only damage. Screw that Talon. I can go through anything any other 4wheeled vehicle can and with convenience of a bed.

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Dude we watched a new Popo smoke a belt coming DOWN a trail we went UP lmao. Thats some of the roughest stuff mines ever been through. Tweaked tie rod is only damage. Screw that Talon. I can go through anything any other 4wheeled vehicle can and with convenience of a bed.
You mean @Tigermark can? I've seen you drive!

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
IMG 20181118 091602

Awesome way to start the morning! Bojangles biscuits. Right @Ragnar406

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
They arent numbered. Ill take a screenshot of my tablet soon as i get chance

@GlockMeister sent me a pic and I believe y’all were on the Puncheon Camp trail. At some point there y’all came upon a big boulder in the middle of the trail and you had to go on a down and up to get around the rock...

My favorite trail from last Takeover

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
The new Talon just needs suspension and better frame than the P1-5 has on the same platform.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!