Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Oh god the packers need a new coach or something!

Reactions: BWAF
J

JTW

Yes on call! It’s called work, you know...hahaha things we do so we have money to spend lol. I’m an HVAC Service Technician and it gets cold here in the great north and people need heat when there furnace goes out. My on call (shop closed time) rotation was this weekend from Friday night through Sunday 8am to 10:30pm some inpatient lady called the pager at 9:44 last night 4 times in 15 minutes, I was at home hoping for the end of a long day. But she was an hr away from my location. I Made good money, but I didn’t get home till 12:30am from the call. Not to mention it was pouring a cold 34 degree rain all day and night. I was dog tired. It’s kinda like playing Superman, somebody has to do it:)
Try being self employed. You're always on call or at least people think you are! Can't go on vacation even though your voicemail says you are and they still leave them!
Try being self employed in a resort area, selling second homes on the lake.. I can’t imagine what it would be like to just be able to clock in and clock out somewhere. Know exactly what kind of money you’re going to make. And have benefits provided for you... to actually be able to schedule things would be amazing!

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Try being self employed in a resort area, selling second homes on the lake.. I can’t imagine what it would be like to just be able to clock in and clock out somewhere. Know exactly what kind of money you’re going to make. And have benefits provided for you... to actually be able to schedule things would be amazing!
We just had the city plumbing inspector position open up. Tempting...

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Picked this up at cabelas yesterday. I'm sold on it. @Ragnar406 how long does this l.p. last? Also did you get the leak stopped lol?

J

JTW

Picked this up at cabelas yesterday. I'm sold on it. @Ragnar406 how long does this l.p. last? Also did you get the leak stopped lol?View attachment 96112
Just a suggestion... but you might want to look at the mightymo and a smaller fuel canister. Flash just boils water vs the mightymo has a regulator so you can adjust the heat. Not a big deal unless you want to cook something like a can of soup and let it simmer. The small fuel bottles will last a long time. As in 25-30 boils. And they can be self contained within the pot.

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just a suggestion... but you might want to look at the mightymo and a smaller fuel canister. Flash just boils water vs the mightymo has a regulator so you can adjust the heat. Not a big deal unless you want to cook something like a can of soup and let it simmer. The small fuel bottles will last a long time. As in 25-30 boils. And they can be self contained within the pot.
Its obviously already purchased. I'll live.

advertisement
advertisement