Cheers fellers!

mjs6789

mjs6789

Nov 26, 2018
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. Do not currently own

2. Other Brand
You're going to love it. Pay no attention to the 1st 100 miles. Once you do the first oil change. It's a new beast. Weird but true! Congratulations and welcome to the club!

Stop. Beer has affected outcome. P1 coming in a few weeks once I get my title on the trade in ca am. I thought you were asking when the snow was coming lol!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

advertisement
Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Stop. Beer has affected outcome. P1 coming in a few weeks once I get my title on the trade in ca am. I thought you were asking when the snow was coming lol!!

What are you trading in? I see can am but what model?

Reactions: BWAF
Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
You're going to love it. Pay no attention to the 1st 100 miles. Once you do the first oil change. It's a new beast. Weird but true! Congratulations and welcome to the club!
Solid advice. I knew that when I got my new one but still I was like damn this f***er is rough. After the first service all was well.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Lol can am defender max XT 1000 hd. Just too long for our trails. Only had it for a month! I think that’s what it is anyway. No. Hd 10. Yeah that’s it. Lolololol

I get it. That length is a killer. This pioneer is such a great base to start. Over 3000 miles of real hard riding and it's been phenomenal!

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!