DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Out at one of my favorite places. Ang said it’s time to give her Xterra some love since our new plan is to keep it for two more years. I agree, it’s a bit rough for the wife of a bodyman but found this little jewel and it’s got every part!
View attachment 103137
Bonus!!
Can’t believe I found the old body style (‘74 my birthday year:)) in good shape! It was always my favorite hood from anything. The original hood on my truck is straight but I like things my way and this’ll look tough as hell once I find Power Wagon emblems. Been looking for a good one for weeks Built not bought!
View attachment 103136
I swear...no s***....if i were rich and didn't have to work, i'd spend my time restoring 70's Dodge trucks. And Jeeps.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I swear...no s***....if i were rich and didn't have to work, i'd spend my time restoring 70's Dodge trucks. And Jeeps.
I still want a Cummins in a Little Red Express. Would love a pre 81 RamCharger. Just pumped to run the hood from that era. 45 years young just like me;)

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Couldn't pull wheelies! Takes a 426 hemi !
464733BA 5ECC 4CD4 949A 61D406D3284E

Had a couple bad ass 440’s and a 413w in pickups and as bad ass as those were I couldn’t go back to that little power and mileage. Once you go diesel it would be tough to go back to plugs

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I wouldn’t have one.. but they’ll surprise you where they’ll go.

Agreed. When @fasteddierzr had his 4 seat I used to always stop and say “no way he is getting through here” and a few seconds later here he came bouncing along between the trees. I remember at mulberry a few years ago I got out and walked back and he just gassed it and slammed between the trees and kept coming... those kicker bars on the side took it all and never bent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Agreed. When @fasteddierzr had his 4 seat I used to always stop and say “no way he is getting through here” and a few seconds later here he came bouncing along between the trees. I remember at mulberry a few years ago I got out and walked back and he just gassed it and slammed between the trees and kept coming... those kicker bars on the side took it all and never bent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There’s a Polaris group with a 4 seat Rzr we ride with sometimes and he sure couldn’t get through where we did, not even close. Even being nice on trail selection it was a long day waiting for his ass

Reactions: BWAF and Todd627
advertisement
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!